Anne Grethe Danielsen
Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- [Diagnosis and treatment of gonorrhea in Copenhagen and Frederiksberg]Signe Wildt
Klinisk mikrobiologisk afdeling 445, H S Hvidovre Hospital
Ugeskr Laeger 165:4224-7. 2003
- Incidence, clinical presentation and treatment of neurosyphilis in Denmark 1980-1997Anne Grethe Danielsen
Department of Dermato Venereology, Bispebjerg Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Acta Derm Venereol 84:459-62. 2004..Most patients were treated with penicillin by the intramuscular or intravenous route, but the amounts and duration of the antibiotic treatment varied a lot among the patients. All patients treated with intravenous penicillin were cured...
- Erythrokeratolysis hiemalis (keratolytic winter erythema): a case report from DenmarkA G Danielsen
Department of Dermatology, Bispebjerg Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 15:255-6. 2001..Sporadic cases have since been identified in other countries, often with a familial link to the Oudtshoorn cluster. We describe the first case observed in Denmark, presumably the result of a spontaneous mutation...
- Treatment of Bowen's disease of the penis with imiquimod 5% creamA G Danielsen
Department of Dermatology, Bispebjerg Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Clin Exp Dermatol 28:7-9. 2003..Treatment with imiquimod 5% cream was effective when applied once a day for 3 consecutive days followed by 4 days without treatment, over a period of 5 weeks...
- [Severe skin rash in patients treated with terbinafine]Anne Grethe Danielsen
H S Bispebjerg Hospital, Dermatologisk afdeling D 40
Ugeskr Laeger 168:3825-6. 2006..Four patients were treated without mycological testing. Two patients were diagnosed with candidiasis on the skin or in the fingernails and were incorrectly treated with terbinafine...
- Neutrophil dermatosis of the dorsal handsH K Larsen
Department of Dermatology D40, University Hospital of Copenhagen, Bispebjerg Hospital, 2400 Copenhagen NV, Denmark
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 19:634-7. 2005..NDDH is discussed on the basis of prior case reports concerning the subject, and it is concluded that Neutrophil dermatosis of the dorsal hands should be regarded as a localized variety of Sweet syndrome...