Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- [How far are we from the clinical use of array technology?]Claudio Csillag
Amtssygehuset i Herlev, Medicinsk Gastroenterologisk Afdeling C
Ugeskr Laeger 167:2168-70. 2005
- Treatment response and colonic gene expression in patients with Crohn's diseaseClaudio Csillag
Department of Gastroenterology C, Herlev Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Herlev, Denmark
Scand J Gastroenterol 42:834-40. 2007..Responses and adverse events to medication vary greatly among patients with Crohn's disease (CD). The aim of this study was to investigate whether global gene expression profiles could predict such responses and possible side effects...
- Expression of the genes dual oxidase 2, lipocalin 2 and regenerating islet-derived 1 alpha in Crohn's diseaseClaudio Csillag
Department of Gastroenterology C, Herlev Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Herlev Ringvej, DK 2730 Herlev, Denmark
Scand J Gastroenterol 42:454-63. 2007..A global gene expression profile of non-inflamed colonic mucosal cells from patients with Crohn's disease (CD) and of colonic mucosal cells from controls was performed...
- CARD15 status and familial predisposition for Crohn's disease and colonic gene expressionClaudio Csillag
Department of Gastroenterology C, Herlev Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Herlev Ringvej, DK 2730, Herlev, Denmark
Dig Dis Sci 52:1783-9. 2007..We conclude that gene expression profiling of mucosal biopsies from the descending colon of patients with CD could not be correlated with CARD15 status or with familial disposition for IBD...
- Clinical phenotype and gene expression profile in Crohn's diseaseClaudio Csillag
Department of Gastroenterology C, Herlev Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Herlev Ringvej, Herlev DK 2730, Denmark
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 292:G298-304. 2007....
- Microarrays and Crohn's disease: collecting reliable informationClaudio Csillag
Department of Gastroenterology C, Herlev Hospital, Denmark
Scand J Gastroenterol 40:369-77. 2005
- Influence of smoking on colonic gene expression profile in Crohn's diseaseOle Haagen Nielsen
Department of Gastroenterology, Medical Section, Herlev Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
PLoS ONE 4:e6210. 2009..Several genes are involved in the pathogenesis of CD, and in this study the gene expression differences of the descending colonic mucosa were investigated in CD (smokers or never smokers) and controls (smokers or never smokers)...
- Diagnosis of ulcerative colitis before onset of inflammation by multivariate modeling of genome-wide gene expression dataJørgen Olsen
Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Herlev Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Inflamm Bowel Dis 15:1032-8. 2009..Previous studies indicate that CD cannot be diagnosed by molecular and histological diagnostic tools using colonic biopsies without microscopic signs of inflammation, but it is unknown if this is also the case for UC...
- Cyclooxygenase-2 immunoreactivity in collagenous colitisSigne Wildt
Department of Medical Gastroenterology F, Gentofte Hospital and University of Copenhagen, Denmark
APMIS 117:500-6. 2009..Increased recruitment of macrophages, increased expression of COX-2 and increased prostaglandin synthesis may be involved in the pathogenesis of CC...
- [Microarray data analysis]Rehannah H A Borup
RH Microarray Center, H S Rigshospitalet, Klinisk Biokemisk Afdeling, København
Ugeskr Laeger 168:2159-62. 2006..This article focuses on the data analysis, from raw data file to marker gene lists used to retrieve knowledge about underlying biological processes...