Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- Frequency, treatment, and functional outcome in children with hypersensitivity pneumonitisFrederik Buchvald
Danish ChILD Center, Pediatric Pulmonary Service, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Pediatr Pulmonol 46:1098-107. 2011..Children identified with hypersensitivity pneumonia from a Danish national cohort with diffuse interstitial lung disease form the basis of this study focused on disease frequency, treatment, and functional outcome...
- Aerobic fitness in children and young adults with primary ciliary dyskinesiaAstrid Madsen
Danish PCD Centre and Pediatrics Pulmonary Service, Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Denmark
PLoS ONE 8:e71409. 2013....
- Lung function after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in children: a longitudinal study in a population-based cohortHilde Hylland Uhlving
Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 19:1348-54. 2013..This indicates that alloreactivity is central in pathogenesis of the decrease in PF that follows HSCT in children...
- Seventeen-year study shows rise in parapneumonic effusion and empyema with higher treatment failure after chest tube drainageDanny Yu
Paediatric Pulmonary Service, Department of Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Acta Paediatr 103:93-9. 2014..To evaluate epidemiology, pre-admission characteristics and management of paediatric parapneumonic effusions (PPEs) and empyema in a tertiary paediatric pulmonary centre between 1993 and 2010...
- [Plastic bronchitis in a ten year-old boy with Fontan circulation]Bo L K Chawes
BørneUngeKlinikken, Dansk BørneLungeCenter, Juliane Marie Centret, Rigshospitalet, Blegdamsvej 9, 2100 København Ø, Denmark
Ugeskr Laeger 174:1674-5. 2012..Seven years postoperatively he developed plastic bronchitis which was treated with mucolytics, inhaled corticosteroids, β2-agonist, hypertonic NaCl, and chest physiotherapy, resulting in partial recovery...
- Radiology, histology and short-term outcome of asymptomatic congenital thoracic malformationsThomas Kongstad
Pediatric Pulmonary Service, Copenhagen University Hospital, København, Denmark
Acta Paediatr 101:155-8. 2012....