Anne Helms Andreasen
Affiliation: University of Copenhagen
- Using prescription registries to define continuous drug use: how to fill gaps between prescriptionsLars Hougaard Nielsen
Department of Biostatistics, Institute of Public Health, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 17:384-8. 2008....
- Estimating the effect of current, previous and never use of drugs in studies based on prescription registriesLars Hougaard Nielsen
Department of Biostatistics, Institute of Public Health, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 18:147-53. 2009..Furthermore, we evaluated the significance of this misclassification for analysing the risk of breast cancer...
- Hormone therapy and different ovarian cancers: a national cohort studyLina Steinrud Mørch
Gynecological Clinic, Copenhagen University Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Am J Epidemiol 175:1234-42. 2012..Consistent with results from recent cohort studies, the authors found that ovarian cancer risk varied according to tumor histology. The types of ovarian tumors should be given attention in future studies...
- Hormone therapy and ovarian borderline tumors: a national cohort studyLina Steinrud Mørch
Gynaecological Clinic, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen University, Section 3341, Blegdamsvej 9, 2100, Copenhagen, Denmark
Cancer Causes Control 23:113-20. 2012..Little is known about the influence of postmenopausal hormone therapy on the risk of ovarian borderline tumors. We aimed at assessing the influence of different hormone therapies on this risk...
- Hormone replacement therapy in Denmark, 1995-2004Ellen Løkkegaard
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 86:1342-51. 2007....
- The Danish National Health Survey 2010. Study design and respondent characteristicsAnne Illemann Christensen
National Institute of Public Health, University of Southern Denmark, Øster Farimagsgade 5A, Copenhagen, Denmark
Scand J Public Health 40:391-7. 2012..This paper describes the study design and the sample and study population as well as the content of the questionnaire...
- No inverse association between fish consumption and risk of death from all-causes, and incidence of coronary heart disease in middle-aged, Danish adultsMerete Osler
Institute of Public Health, University of Copenhagen, Panum Institute, Blegdamsvej 3, 2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark
J Clin Epidemiol 56:274-9. 2003....
- Hypertension is associated with an increased risk for hysterectomy: a Danish cohort studyAnnette Settnes
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Research Centre for Prevention and Health, Copenhagen County, Glostrup University Hospital, Uglekaeret 5, DK 3520 Farum, Denmark
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 122:218-24. 2005..To assess whether hypertension is a risk factor for hysterectomy, endometrial resection, and myomectomy...
- How do patients with colorectal cancer perceive treatment and care compared with the treating health care professionals?Tanja Pagh Mathiesen
Research Centre for Prevention and Health, Glostrup University Hospital, Glostrup, Denmark
Med Care 45:394-400. 2007..It is widely recognized that patients and professionals provide a different perspective on quality. However, the extent to which they differ and the conceptual areas in which they differ is not well understood...