Affiliation: The Niels Bohr Institute
- Modelling evolutionary cell behaviour using neural networks: application to tumour growthP Gerlee
Niels Bohr Institute, Center for Models of Life, Blegdamsvej 17, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Biosystems 95:166-74. 2009..The implementation of this framework suggests that this approach is well suited for modelling systems where evolution plays an important role and where a changing environment exerts selection pressure on the evolving population...
- Gene divergence and pathway duplication in the metabolic network of yeast and digital organismsP Gerlee
Center for Models of Life, Niels Bohr Institute, Blegdamsvej 17, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
J R Soc Interface 6:1233-45. 2009..This analysis sheds new light on the evolution of genes and functionality, and suggests that function duplication could be an important mechanism in evolution...
- Pathway identification by network pruning in the metabolic network of Escherichia coliP Gerlee
Niels Bohr Institute, Blegdamsvej 17, 2100, Copenhagen, Denmark
Bioinformatics 25:3282-8. 2009....
- Productivity and diversity in a cross-feeding population of artificial organismsPhilip Gerlee
Center for Models of Life, Niels Bohr Institute, Blegdamsvej 17, Copenhagen, Denmark
Evolution 64:2716-30. 2010....
- Diffusion-limited tumour growth: simulations and analysisPhilip Gerlee
Center for Models of Life, Niels Bohr Institute, Blegdamsvej 17, 2200 Copenhagen O, Denmark
Math Biosci Eng 7:385-400. 2010..Comparison between the prediction of the stability analysis and the results from the simulations shows good agreement between theory and simulation...
- Evolution of cell motility in an individual-based model of tumour growthP Gerlee
Niels Bohr Institute, Center for Models of Life, Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
J Theor Biol 259:67-83. 2009....