Affiliation: Technical University of Denmark
- Comparison of multiple DNA dyes for real-time PCR: effects of dye concentration and sequence composition on DNA amplification and melting temperatureHaukur Gudnason
Department of Micro and Nanotechnology, Technical University of Denmark, bldg 345, DK 2800 Lyngby, Denmark
Nucleic Acids Res 35:e127. 2007..In conclusion, the properties of SYTO-82 and SYTO-13 will simplify the development of multiplex assays and increase the sensitivity of real-time PCR...
- Integrating advanced functionality in a microfabricated high-throughput fluorescent-activated cell sorterA Wolff
Mikroelektronik Centret MIC, Technical University of Denmark DTU, Orsteds Plads, DTU Bldg 345east, DK 2800, Lyngby, Denmark
Lab Chip 3:22-7. 2003..Furthermore, we have also developed integrated optics for cell detection. Our new design contributes to the ongoing efforts for building a fully integrated micro cell sorting and analysing system...
- Measurements of scattered light on a microchip flow cytometer with integrated polymer based optical elementsZ Wang
MIC Dept of Micro and Nanotechnology, Technical University of Denmark, Building 345E, DK 2800 Kgs, Lyngby, Denmark
Lab Chip 4:372-7. 2004..The microsystem can be applied for analyzing different kinds of particles and cells, and can easily be integrated with other microfluidic components...
- Removal of PCR inhibitors using dielectrophoresis as a selective filter in a microsystemI R Perch-Nielsen
Mikroelektronik Centret MIC, Technical University of Denmark DTU, Building 345 east, DK 2800 Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
Lab Chip 3:212-6. 2003..This is the first time dielectrophoresis has been used as a selective filter for removing PCR inhibitors in a microsystem...
- Whole genome expression profiling using DNA microarray for determining biocompatibility of polymeric surfacesMichael Stangegaard
MIC Department of Micro and Nanotechnology, Technical University of Denmark, Orsteds Plads 345 East, DK 2800, Kgs Lyngby, Denmark
Mol Biosyst 2:421-8. 2006..It is particularly noteworthy that no correlation was found between surface hydrophobicity and biocompatibility...
- Micro patterning of cell and protein non-adhesive plasma polymerized coatings for biochip applicationsS Bouaidat
Scandinavian Micro Biodevices ApS, Gammelgårdsvej 87C, DK 3520 Farum, Denmark
Lab Chip 4:632-7. 2004....
- Electrostimulating device in the management of xerostomiaF P Strietzel
Abteilung für Oralchirurgie und Zahnärzliche Röntgenologie, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Germany
Oral Dis 13:206-13. 2007..The present study was undertaken to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of a recently developed electrostimulating device mounted on an individualized intra-oral removable appliance...
- Regular dislocation networks in silicon as a tool for nanostructure devices used in optics, biology, and electronicsM Kittler
IHP, Im Technologiepark 25, 15236 Frankfurt, Germany
Small 3:964-73. 2007..A prototype of a Si-based light emitter working at a wavelength of about 1.5 microm with an efficiency potential estimated at 1% is demonstrated...
- Intelligent drug delivery from the oral cavityJ Kohnle
HSG IMIT, Villingen Schwenningen, Germany
Med Device Technol 18:44-5. 2007..A novel drug delivery device that is inserted into the oral cavity is being developed to treat chronic diseases and drug addiction...
- Five Nkx5 genes show differential expression patterns in anlagen of sensory organs in medaka: insight into the evolution of the gene familyM Adamska
Institute of Physiological Chemistry, Martin Luther University Halle Wittenberg, Hollystrasse 1, 06097 Halle, Germany
Dev Genes Evol 211:338-49. 2001..The two Nkx5--1 genes identified so far exclusively in medaka most probably result from an additional genome duplication in the fish lineage...