Finn Arup Nielsen
Affiliation: Technical University of Denmark
- Brede tools and federating online neuroinformatics databasesFinn Arup Nielsen
DTU Compute, Technical University of Denmark, Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
Neuroinformatics 12:27-37. 2014..The databases rely on simple formats and allow other online tools to reuse their content. This paper describes the possible interconnections on different levels between the Brede tools and other databases. ..
- Modeling of activation data in the BrainMap database: detection of outliersFinn Arup Nielsen
Informatics and Mathematical Modelling, Building 321, Technical University of Denmark, DK 8200 Lyngby, Denmark
Hum Brain Mapp 15:146-56. 2002..We briefly discuss the use of atlases for outlier detection...
- Finding related functional neuroimaging volumesFinn Arup Nielsen
Informatics and Mathematical Modelling, Building 321, Technical University of Denmark, Lyngby, Denmark
Artif Intell Med 30:141-51. 2004....
- Mining the posterior cingulate: segregation between memory and pain componentsFinn Arup Nielsen
Department of Neurology, The Neuroscience Centre, Rigshospitalet, Building 9201, Neurobiology Research Unit, Copenhagen University Hospital, Blegdamsvej 9, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Neuroimage 27:520-32. 2005..This shows a tendency to functional segregation between memory and pain components where memory activations are predominantly in the caudal part and pain in the rostral part of PCC...
- fMRI neuroinformaticsFinn Arup Nielsen
Neurobiology Research Unit, Copenhagen University Hospital Rigshospitalet
IEEE Eng Med Biol Mag 25:112-9. 2006
- Lost in localization: a solution with neuroinformatics 2.0?Finn Arup Nielsen
Center for Integrated Molecular Brain Imaging, Copenhagen, Denmark
Neuroimage 48:11-3. 2009..Here I discuss further issues and propose another angle to the solution of a universal coordinate database with the use of wiki technology...
- Mining for associations between text and brain activation in a functional neuroimaging databaseFinn Arup Nielsen
Neurobiology Research Unit, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
Neuroinformatics 2:369-80. 2004..The principal associations are found in the joint probability density between words and voxels. We show that the statistically motivated associations are well aligned with general neuroscientific knowledge...
- Exploring fMRI data for periodic signal componentsLars Kai Hansen
Informatics and Mathematical Modelling, Technical University of Denmark B321, Lyngby, Denmark
Artif Intell Med 25:35-44. 2002..We apply the signal detector to locate regions that are highly affected by periodic physiological artifacts, such as cardiac pulsation...
- Endogenous plasma estradiol in healthy men is positively correlated with cerebral cortical serotonin 2A receptor bindingVibe G Frokjaer
Center for Integrated Molecular Brain Imaging, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Psychoneuroendocrinology 35:1311-20. 2010..This study was undertaken to examine if baseline levels of endogenous sex hormones are associated with cerebral serotonin 2A (5-HT(2A)) receptor binding in men...