Affiliation: Technical University of Denmark
- Bayesian community detectionMorten Mørup
Section for Cognitive Systems, Technical University of Denmark, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark
Neural Comput 24:2434-56. 2012..This suggests that community structure is an important structural property of networks that should be explicitly modeled...
- Parallel Factor Analysis as an exploratory tool for wavelet transformed event-related EEGMorten Mørup
Informatics and Mathematical Modelling, IMM, Technical University of Denmark, Richard Petersens Plads, Building 321, DK 2800 Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
Neuroimage 29:938-47. 2006..Consequently, PARAFAC is a promising data exploratory tool in the analysis of the wavelets transformed event-related EEG...
- ERPWAVELAB a toolbox for multi-channel analysis of time-frequency transformed event related potentialsMorten Mørup
Informatics and Mathematical Modelling, Technical University of Denmark, Richard Petersens Plads, Building 321, DK 2800 Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
J Neurosci Methods 161:361-8. 2007..org, requires EEGLAB [Delorme A, Makeig S. EEGLAB: an open source toolbox for analysis of single-trial EEG dynamics including independent component analysis. J Neurosci Meth 2004;134:9-21] and runs under MATLAB (The Mathworks, Inc.)...
- Algorithms for sparse nonnegative Tucker decompositionsMorten Mørup
Technical University of Denmark, 2800 Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
Neural Comput 20:2112-31. 2008..The algorithms for SN-TUCKER can be downloaded from Mørup (2007)...
- Shift-invariant multilinear decomposition of neuroimaging dataMorten Mørup
Informatics and Mathematical Modelling, Technical University of Denmark, Lyngby, Denmark
Neuroimage 42:1439-50. 2008..Our algorithm is available for download at www.erpwavelab.org...