Affiliation: Technical University of Denmark
- An indirect enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for detection of antibodies to Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae serovar 7 in pig serumJoan Klausen
National Veterinary Institute, Technical University of Denmark, Bulowsvej 27, DK 1790 Copenhagen V, Denmark
J Vet Diagn Invest 19:244-9. 2007..pleuropneumoniae serovar 7. When compared to the complement fixation test (CFT) as a reference test, the ELISA showed much higher sensitivity and statistically equivalent specificity...
- Development and evaluation of a mixed long-chain lipopolysaccharide based ELISA for serological surveillance of infection with Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae serotypes 2, 6 and 12 in pig herdsJan Grøndahl-Hansen
Danish Veterinary Institute, Bulowsvej 27, DK 1790 V, Copenhagen, Denmark
Vet Microbiol 96:41-51. 2003..Efficient serological surveillance can be achieved by using such mixed antigen ELISAs coated with size-selected LPS-antigens from the most prevalent serotypes...
- Evaluation of an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for serological surveillance of infection with Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae serotype 5 in pig herdsJoan Klausen
Danish Veterinary Institute, Bulowsvej 27, DK 1790 Copenhagen V, Denmark
Vet Microbiol 88:223-32. 2002..The herd specificities of both tests were estimated to 0.98, based on serum samples from 123 pig herds (10 samples from each herd) from the Danish specific pathogen-free (SPF) programme for pig production...
- Evaluation of serum and milk ELISAs for paratuberculosis in Danish dairy cattleJoan Klausen
Danish Veterinary Institute, Bulowsvej 27, DK 1790, Copenhagen V, Denmark
Prev Vet Med 58:171-8. 2003..Individual-sample relative sensitivities of the ELISAs ranged from 49 to 64% and relative specificities were 80-96% at the cut-off values of 4, 7 and 17 OD%...
- Detection of antibodies to Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae serotype 12 in pig serum using a blocking enzyme-linked immunosorbent assayLars Ole Andresen
Danish Veterinary Institute, , DK-1790 V, Copenhagen, Denmark
Vet Microbiol 89:61-7. 2002..00 (0.95-1.00) with a cut-off value at 40% relative absorbance or 60% inhibition. The assay may be used advantageously as a confirmatory test in serological surveillance programmes for Ap infections in SPF systems for pig production...