- Effect of "motivational interviewing" on quality of care measures in screen detected type 2 diabetes patients: a one-year follow-up of an RCT, ADDITION DenmarkSune Rubak
Department General Practice and Research Unit of General Medical Practice, Institute of Public Health University of Aarhus, Denmark
Scand J Prim Health Care 29:92-8. 2011..The five-year follow-up of this study will reveal whether MI has an effect over a longer period...
- What is the impact of a national postgraduate medical specialist education reform on the daily clinical training 3.5 years after implementation? A questionnaire surveyLene Mortensen
Regional Hospital Viborg, Heiberg Allé 4, DK 8800 Viborg, Denmark
BMC Med Educ 10:46. 2010..Yet it is unknown whether these changes improved the daily clinical training. The purpose was to examine the impact of a national PGME reform on the daily clinical training practice...
- General practitioners trained in motivational interviewing can positively affect the attitude to behaviour change in people with type 2 diabetes. One year follow-up of an RCT, ADDITION DenmarkSune Rubak
Department of General Practice and Research Unit of General Medical Practice, Institute of Public Health, University of Aarhus, Aarhus, Denmark
Scand J Prim Health Care 27:172-9. 2009..To examine whether training GPs in motivational interviewing (MI) can improve type 2 diabetic patients' (1) understanding of diabetes, (2) beliefs regarding prevention and treatment, and (3) motivation for behaviour change...
- [Lactate measurement in umbilical cord blood in neonates]Sune Leisgaard Mørck Rubak
Arhus Universitetshospital, Skejby, Padiatrisk Afdeling og Perinatal Epidemiologisk Forskningsenhed, Denmark
Ugeskr Laeger 172:364-8. 2010..The aim of the study was to describe lactate in arterial and venous cord blood in an unselected population of newborn children without signs of foetal hypoxia or perinatal asphyxia...
- [A controlled study of the short-term and long-term effects of a "train the trainers" course--secondary publication]Sune Rubak
Arhus Universitetshospital, Skejby, paediatrisk afdeling, Viborg Hospital, Medicinsk afdeling, og Aarhus Universitet, Center for Medicinsk Uddannelse
Ugeskr Laeger 170:3553-6. 2008..Teaching behaviour was significantly changed as the use of feedback and supervision had increased from a score of 4 to 6 (max. score = 9)...
- Motivational interviewing: a systematic review and meta-analysisSune Rubak
Department and Research Unit of General Practice, University of Aarhus, Denmark
Br J Gen Pract 55:305-12. 2005..Motivational Interviewing is a well-known, scientifically tested method of counselling clients developed by Miller and Rollnick and viewed as a useful intervention strategy in the treatment of lifestyle problems and disease...
- A controlled study of the short- and long-term effects of a Train the Trainers courseSune Rubak
Department of Paediatrics, Skejby Hospital Department of Paediatrics, Randers Regional Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
Med Educ 42:693-702. 2008..The positive effects demonstrated in this study were rooted in both the specialists and trainees who attended the course...