Affiliation: Psychiatric Hospital for Children and Adolescents
- [Evidence-based treatment of ADHD/DAMP in children and adolescents with central stimulants]S Dalsgaard
Arhus Universitetshospital, Børne og Ungdomspsykiatrisk Hospital
Ugeskr Laeger 163:1116-21. 2001..Side effects are often mild, transient and dose-related. The short-term effectiveness of stimulants is thus well-documented and their prescription evidence-based, whereas further studies on the long-term effect are needed...
- Conduct problems, gender and adult psychiatric outcome of children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorderSøren Dalsgaard
Psychiatric Hospital for Children and Adolescents, Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark
Br J Psychiatry 181:416-21. 2002..Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a common childhood condition, and is more prevalent in boys. The adult outcome of girls with ADHD has never been studied...
- Long-term criminal outcome of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorderSøren Dalsgaard
Center for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Aarhus University Hospital, and National Centre for Register based Research, University of Aarhus, Aarhus, Denmark
Crim Behav Ment Health 23:86-98. 2013....
- Indications for and use of antidepressants in child and adolescent psychiatry--a cross-sectional survey in DenmarkChristine Buhl Sørensen
Psychiatric Hospital for Children and Adolescents, Harald Selmers Vej 66, 8240 Risskov, Denmark
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 12:114-21. 2003....
- Prevalence and clinical correlates of tic disorders in a community sample of school-age childrenJanne Tabori Kraft
Psychiatric Hospital of Children and Adolescents, Aarhus University Hospital, Risskov, Denmark
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 21:5-13. 2012..In the absence of hyperactivity, children with CTD are at increased risk for emotional difficulties, but not disruptive behavior problems...
- Coffee consumption during pregnancy and the risk of hyperkinetic disorder and ADHD: a prospective cohort studyKaren Markussen Linnet
Perinatal Epidemiology Research Unit, Departments of Obstetrics and Paediatrics, Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby, Denmark
Acta Paediatr 98:173-9. 2009..Based on hypotheses from experimental studies, we studied the association between intrauterine exposure to coffee and the risk of clinically verified hyperkinetic disorder and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...
- Is OPTAx useful for monitoring the effect of stimulants on hyperactivity and inattention? A brief reportJanne Tabori-Kraft
Psychiatric Hospital for Children and Adolescents, Aarhus University Hospital, Harald Selmers Vej 66, 8240, Risskov, Denmark
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 16:347-51. 2007....
- Internalizing disorders in child psychiatric patients across time: diagnoses and causes for referralMerete Juul Sørensen
Psychiatric Hospital for Children and Adolescents, Risskov, Denmark
Nord J Psychiatry 60:126-31. 2006..Referrers identify internalizing disorders reliably but child psychiatric examination leads to more precise diagnoses...