Affiliation: Odense University Hospital
- Late effects of breast cancer treatment and potentials for rehabilitationMarianne Ewertz
Department of Oncology, Odense University Hospital, Institute of Clinical Research, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
Acta Oncol 50:187-93. 2011..Breast cancer is the most frequent malignant disease among women world wide. Survival has been improving leading to an increasing number of breast cancer survivors, in the US estimated to about 2.6 million...
- Comorbidity and survival after early breast cancer. A reviewLotte Holm Land
Department of Oncology, Odense University Hospital, Denmark
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 81:196-205. 2012..Survival after breast cancer is determined by disease related factors such as stage at diagnosis, patient characteristics, e.g., age, and treatment...
- Utility of 18FDG-PET/CT in breast cancer diagnostics--a systematic reviewKarina Warning
Department of Oncology, Odense University Hospital, 5000 Odense, Denmark
Dan Med Bull 58:A4289. 2011..PET/CT should still be regarded as a supplement to conventional diagnostic procedures such as CT and MRI...
- PIK3CA mutations may be discordant between primary and corresponding metastatic disease in breast cancerJeanette Dupont Jensen
Department of Oncology, Odense University Hospital, Odense, Denmark
Clin Cancer Res 17:667-77. 2011..We wished to discern whether selective pressures occur and the influence of PIK3CA mutation on time to recurrence...
- ER, HER2, and TOP2A expression in primary tumor, synchronous axillary nodes, and asynchronous metastases in breast cancerJeanette Dupont Jensen
Department of Oncology, Odense University Hospital, Sdr Boulevard 29, 5000 Odense, Denmark
Breast Cancer Res Treat 132:511-21. 2012..Expression of ER, HER2, and TOP2A displayed discordance with a sufficient frequency to emphasize the role of confirmatory biopsies from metastatic lesions in future management of recurrent breast cancer...
- Obesity and risk of recurrence or death after adjuvant endocrine therapy with letrozole or tamoxifen in the breast international group 1-98 trialMarianne Ewertz
Department of Oncology ME, Odense University Hospital, Institute of Clinical Research, University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark
J Clin Oncol 30:3967-75. 2012..7 years of median follow-up...
- Impact of comorbidity on mortality: a cohort study of 62,591 Danish women diagnosed with early breast cancer, 1990-2008Lotte Holm Land
Department of Oncology, Odense University Hospital, Sdr Boulevard 29, 5000, Odense C, Denmark
Breast Cancer Res Treat 131:1013-20. 2012..While survival improved over time for patients without comorbidity, no improvement was seen among patients with severe comorbidity (CCI 3+)...