Jon K Bjerregaard
Affiliation: Odense University Hospital
- Characteristics, therapy and outcome in an unselected and prospectively registered cohort of pancreatic cancer patientsJ K Bjerregaard
Department of Oncology, Odense University Hospital, Denmark
Eur J Cancer 49:98-105. 2013..Therefore, we investigated patient baseline characteristics, therapy choices and survival in a complete cohort of patients with PC...
- Prognostic factors for survival and resection in patients with initial nonresectable locally advanced pancreatic cancer treated with chemoradiotherapyJon K Bjerregaard
Department of Oncology, Odense University Hospital, Odense, Denmark
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 83:909-15. 2012..We describe the results in 178 patients treated from 2001 to 2010 and have developed a prognostic model for both survival and the possibility of a subsequent resection in these patients...
- Long-term results of concurrent radiotherapy and UFT in patients with locally advanced pancreatic cancerJon K Bjerregaard
Department of Oncology, Odense University Hospital, Sdr Boulevard 29, Odense C, Denmark
Radiother Oncol 92:226-30. 2009..Treatment options range from palliative chemotherapy to chemoradiotherapy (CRT). Several studies have shown that a number of patients become resectable after complementary treatment prior to surgery...
- Biweekly cetuximab and irinotecan as second-line therapy in patients with gastro-esophageal cancer previously treated with platinumKatrine R Schoennemann
Department of Oncology, Odense University Hospital, Sdr Boulevard 29, 5000, Odense C, Denmark
Gastric Cancer 14:219-25. 2011..Inspired by therapy in metastatic colorectal cancer, a combination of cetuximab and irinotecan (Cetiri) was chosen for second-line therapy in GEC patients. We report our experience with Cetiri as second-line therapy in patients with GEC...
- Bevacizumab in combination with cetuximab and irinotecan after failure of cetuximab and irinotecan in patients with metastatic colorectal cancerFinn Ole Larsen
Department of Oncology, Herlev Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Acta Oncol 50:574-7. 2011..The efficacy and safety of concurrent administration of irinotecan with the two monoclonal antibodies cetuximab and bevacizumab as fourth line therapy in heavily pretreated patients with metastatic colorectal cancer were evaluated...