Hanne B Rasmussen
Affiliation: Novo Nordisk A/S
- Novel tricyclic-alpha-alkyloxyphenylpropionic acids: dual PPARalpha/gamma agonists with hypolipidemic and antidiabetic activityPer Sauerberg
Novo Nordisk A S, Novo Nordisk Park E9 2 02, 2760 Måløv, Denmark
J Med Chem 45:789-804. 2002..Investigations of the pharmacokinetics of selected compounds suggested that extended drug exposure improved the in vivo activity of in vitro active compounds...
- Crystal structure of human dipeptidyl peptidase IV/CD26 in complex with a substrate analogHanne B Rasmussen
Protein Chemistry, Research and Development, Novo Nordisk A S, Novo Alle, DK 2880 Bagsvaerd, Denmark
Nat Struct Biol 10:19-25. 2003..Both domains participate in inhibitor binding. The structure indicates how substrate specificity is achieved and reveals a new and unexpected opening to the active site...
- Engineering the substrate and inhibitor specificities of human coagulation Factor VIIaKatrine S Larsen
Haemostasis Biochemistry, Novo Nordisk A S, Novo Nordisk Park, DK 2760 Måløv, Denmark
Biochem J 405:429-38. 2007..Interestingly, these changes do not necessarily coincide with an altered ability to activate Factor X, demonstrating that inhibitor and macromolecular substrate selectivity may be engineered separately...
- A loop of coagulation factor VIIa influencing macromolecular substrate specificityJais R Bjelke
Protein Structure and Biophysics, Novo Nordisk A S, Novo Nordisk Park, DK 2760 Måløv, Denmark
FEBS Lett 581:71-6. 2007..e. fix or fx)...
- Dipeptidyl peptidases 8 and 9: specificity and molecular characterization compared with dipeptidyl peptidase IVJais R Bjelke
Protein Structure and Biophysics, Novo Nordisk A S, Novo Alle, 2880 Bagsvaerd, Denmark
Biochem J 396:391-9. 2006....
- Synthesis and biological and structural characterization of the dual-acting peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha/gamma agonist ragaglitazarSøren Ebdrup
Novo Nordisk A S, Novo Nordisk Park, 2760 Måløv, Denmark
J Med Chem 46:1306-17. 2003....
- Tyrosine 547 constitutes an essential part of the catalytic mechanism of dipeptidyl peptidase IVJais R Bjelke
Institute of Medical Biochemistry and Genetics, Panum Institute, University of Copenhagen, Bledamsvej 3C, DK 2200 Copenhagen, Denmark
J Biol Chem 279:34691-7. 2004....
- Pharmacological investigation of the role of ion channels in salivary secretionTina C Stummann
Department of Medical Physiology, The Panum Institute, University of Copenhagen, Blegdamsvej 3, 2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark
Pflugers Arch 446:78-87. 2003..Other types of K+ channel, however, and particularly Cl- channels, are essential for ACh-induced salivary secretion...
- The 1.9 A crystal structure of heat-labile shrimp alkaline phosphataseMaaike de Backer
European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, Grenoble, France
J Mol Biol 318:1265-74. 2002..It is generally accepted that optimization of the electrostatics is one of the characteristics related to cold-adaptation. SAP demonstrates this principle very clearly...
- Requirement of subunit co-assembly and ankyrin-G for M-channel localization at the axon initial segmentHanne B Rasmussen
Department of Medical Physiology, The Panum Institute, University of Copenhagen, Blegdamsvej 3, DK 2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark
J Cell Sci 120:953-63. 2007..By contrast, deletion of the ankyrin-G-binding motif in KCNQ3 significantly reduces AIS enrichment of the complex, implicating KCNQ3 as a major determinant of M channel localization to the AIS...