Affiliation: Novo Nordisk
- Correlations of receptor binding and metabolic and mitogenic potencies of insulin analogs designed for clinical useP Kurtzhals
Health Care Discovery, Novo Nordisk, Bagsvaerd, Denmark
Diabetes 49:999-1005. 2000..The reduced in vitro potency of insulin detemir might explain why this analog is not as effective on a molar basis as human insulin in humans...
- Secretory expression of human albumin domains in Saccharomyces cerevisiae and their binding of myristic acid and an acylated insulin analogueT Kjeldsen
Novo Nordisk, Bagsvaerd, DK 2880, Denmark
Protein Expr Purif 13:163-9. 1998..A new soluble long-acting insulin an alogue acylated with myristic acid (Markussen J., et al., Diabetologia 39, 281-288, 1996) bound to domain III and bound markedly more weakly to domain I...
- Insulin X10 revisited: a super-mitogenic insulin analogueB F Hansen
Novo Nordisk A S, Bagsvaerd, Denmark
Diabetologia 54:2226-31. 2011....
- How to achieve a predictable basal insulin?P Kurtzhals
Novo Nordisk, Bagsvaerd, Copenhagen, Denmark
Diabetes Metab 31:4S25-4S33. 2005..Taken together, insulin detemir provides an attractive novel approach for predictive basal insulin delivery to people with diabetes...
- Engineering predictability and protraction in a basal insulin analogue: the pharmacology of insulin detemirP Kurtzhals
Novo Nordisk, Bagsvaerd, Denmark
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 28:S23-8. 2004..Thus, insulin detemir offers the promise of an improved tolerability:efficacy ratio in the clinical setting...