E B Dam
Affiliation: Nordic Bioscience
- Automatic morphometric cartilage quantification in the medial tibial plateau from MRI for osteoarthritis gradingE B Dam
Image Group, IT University of Copenhagen
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 15:808-18. 2007..To evaluate whether a novel, fully automatic, morphometric cartilage quantification framework is suitable for assessing level of knee osteoarthritis (OA) in clinical trials...
- Should subchondral bone turnover be targeted when treating osteoarthritis?M A Karsdal
Nordic Bioscience A S, Herlev, Denmark
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 16:638-46. 2008..We speculate whether a treatment for OA would be possible without targeting the bone compartment?..
- Increased urinary excretion of C-telopeptides of type II collagen (CTX-II) predicts cartilage loss over 21 months by MRIE B Dam
Nordic Bioscience A S, Herlev Hovedgade 207, DK 2730 Herlev, Denmark
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 17:384-9. 2009..We investigated the longitudinal interrelationship between CTX-II and knee cartilage volume quantified from magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)...
- Biochemical markers and the FDA Critical Path: how biomarkers may contribute to the understanding of pathophysiology and provide unique and necessary tools for drug developmentM A Karsdal
Nordic Bioscience A S, Herlev Hovedgade 207, Herlev, Denmark
Biomarkers 14:181-202. 2009..Biochemical markers of tissue degradation may provide optimal tools, which in combination with other techniques, prove essential to drug discovery and development...
- Separation of healthy and early osteoarthritis by automatic quantification of cartilage homogeneityA A Qazi
Image Group, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 15:1199-206. 2007..As water distribution is detectable by MRI, the aim of this study was to investigate cartilage homogeneity visualized by MRI related to water distribution, as a potential very early marker for early detection of knee osteoarthritis (OA)...