Jens D Hove
Affiliation: Neurobiology Research Unit
- Quantitation of the regional blood flow in the interventricular septum using positron emission tomography and nitrogen-13 ammoniaJens D Hove
Department of Cardiology, The Heart Center, Rigshospitalet, Juliane Mariesvej 24, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 30:109-16. 2003..01), respectively. It is concluded that flow quantitation in the septum is significantly affected by RV spillover, resulting in a considerable underestimation of the septal blood flow unless correction is performed...
- Left atrial versus left ventricular input function for quantification of the myocardial blood flow with nitrogen-13 ammonia and positron emission tomographyJens D Hove
Department of Cardiology, Medical Department B, The Heart Center, Rigshospitalet, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 31:71-6. 2004..Spillover of activity from the left ventricular wall to the blood time-activity curve is of importance in hyperaemic flow studies using (13)NH(3). Application of a left atrial input function is a possible solution to these issues...
- Variability of insulin-stimulated myocardial glucose uptake in healthy elderly subjectsKlaus F Kofoed
Cardiovascular PET Research Unit, Section 9201, Medical Department B, The Heart Center, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Juliane Mariesvej 24, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 29:1600-7. 2002..Inter-individual variability of insulin-stimulated myocardial glucose uptake is primarily explained by variability in coronary vascular reactivity and tissue insulin sensitivity...
- Clinical evaluation of iterative reconstruction (ordered-subset expectation maximization) in dynamic positron emission tomography: quantitative effects on kinetic modeling with N-13 ammonia in healthy subjectsJens D Hove
Department of Cardiology, Heart Center, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Nucl Cardiol 15:530-4. 2008..The purpose of this study was to investigate the quantitative properties of ordered-subset expectation maximization (OSEM) on kinetic modeling with nitrogen 13 ammonia compared with filtered backprojection (FBP) in healthy subjects...
- Absolute quantitation of left ventricular wall and cavity parameters using ECG-gated PETJacob Freiberg
Medical Department B, The Heart Center, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
J Nucl Cardiol 11:38-46. 2004..In this study a method was evaluated for absolute quantitation of left ventricular wall and cavity parameters with the use of fluorine 18 fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) ECG-gated positron emission tomography (PET)...
- Simultaneous cardiac output and regional myocardial perfusion determination with PET and nitrogen 13 ammoniaJens D Hove
Cardiovascular PET Research Unit, Department of Cardiology, The Heart Center, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Nucl Cardiol 10:28-33. 2003..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the possibility of measuring cardiac output during positron emission tomography (PET) examination of myocardial perfusion with nitrogen 13 ammonia...
- Low whole-body insulin sensitivity in patients with ischaemic heart disease is associated with impaired myocardial glucose uptake predictive of poor outcome after revascularisationKlaus F Kofoed
Division of Cardiology, Medical Department B, The Heart Center, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Juliane Mariesvej 24, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 29:991-8. 2002....
- Myocardial perfusion in type 2 diabetes with left ventricular hypertrophy: normalisation by acute angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitionBirger Hesse
Department of Clinical Physiology and Nuclear Medicine, KF 4011, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Blegdamsvej 9, 2100, Copenhagen, Denmark
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 31:362-8. 2004..It is concluded that acute ACE inhibition with perindoprilat improves maximal achieved myocardial perfusion in non-hypertensive patients with diabetes and LVH...
- Patterns of myocardial perfusion in humans evaluated with contrast-enhanced 320 multidetector computed tomographyJ Tobias Kühl
Department of Cardiology, 2012 The Heart Centre, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Blegdamsvej 9, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 28:1739-47. 2012..23 to 1.05 P < 0.001). Relative perfusion at rest is lower in the lateral wall of the LV with both PET and MDCT compared to the remainder of the myocardium. During adenosine stress endocardial/epicardial ratio decrease significantly...
- Supraorbital cutaneous blood flow rate during carotid endarterectomyJens D Hove
Department of Anaesthesia, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Clin Physiol Funct Imaging 26:323-7. 2006..The supraorbital cutaneous blood flow rate may therefore be influenced by changes in the internal carotid artery flow during carotid endarterectomy...
- Quantification of MRI measured myocardial perfusion reserve in healthy humans: a comparison with positron emission tomographyThomas Fritz-Hansen
Danish Research Center of Magnetic Resonance, Hvidovre Hospital, Hellerup, Denmark
J Magn Reson Imaging 27:818-24. 2008..To validate a noninvasive quantitative MRI technique, the K(i) perfusion method, for myocardial perfusion in humans using (13)N-ammonia PET as a reference method...
- A maximum entropy method to compute the 13NH3 pulmonary transit time from right to left ventricle in cardiac PET studiesStig Steenstrup
Orsted Laboratory, Niels Bohr Institute, Copenhagen, Denmark
Physiol Meas 23:23-32. 2002..Transit time values for [13N]-ammonia were produced by applying the algorithm to PET studies from normal volunteers...