Affiliation: IT University of Copenhagen
- Automatic segmentation of the articular cartilage in knee MRI using a hierarchical multi-class classification schemeJenny Folkesson
Image Analysis Group, IT University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 8:327-34. 2005..The resulting sensitivity and specificity are 90.0% and 99.8% respectively for the medial cartilage compartments. We show that an accurate automatic cartilage segmentation is achievable using a low-field MR scanner...
- Segmenting articular cartilage automatically using a voxel classification approachJenny Folkesson
IT University of Copenhagen, DK 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 26:106-15. 2007....
- Accuracy evaluation of automatic quantification of the articular cartilage surface curvature from MRIJenny Folkesson
Department of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen, Universitetsparken 1, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Acad Radiol 14:1221-8. 2007....
- Automatic quantification of local and global articular cartilage surface curvature: biomarkers for osteoarthritis?Jenny Folkesson
Department of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen, Universitetsparken 1, DK 2100 Copenhagen E, Denmark
Magn Reson Med 59:1340-6. 2008..The results showed that quantitative curvature estimates from low-field MRI at different scales could potentially become biomarkers targeted at different stages of OA...
- Unifying statistical classification and geodesic active regions for segmentation of cardiac MRIJenny Folkesson
Department of Radiology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
IEEE Trans Inf Technol Biomed 12:328-34. 2008..The results show potential for clinical studies of scar tissue in late CE-MRI data...