- [Sleep and sleep difficulties in Danish children aged 6-11 years]Allan Hvolby
BÃ¸rne og Ungdomspsykiatrisk Afdeling, Psykiatricenter Vest, Esbjerg
Ugeskr Laeger 170:448-51. 2008..It is therefore important to have information on sleep in Danish children in order to be able to advice parents on normal and deviant sleep. The purpose of this article is to describe the sleep in Danish healthy children...
- Use of Ball Blanket in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder sleeping problemsAllan Hvolby
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Region of Southern Denmark, Gl Vardevej 101, 6715 Esbjerg N, Denmark
Nord J Psychiatry 65:89-94. 2011..Based on actigraphic surveillance, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) symptom rating and sleep diary, this study will evaluate the effect of Ball Blanket on sleep for a sample of 8-13-year-old children with ADHD...
- Parental rating of sleep in children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorderAllan Hvolby
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatric Centre Vest, Region West, Esbjerg, Denmark
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 18:429-38. 2009..The primary objective of this paper is to describe sleep patterns and problems of 5 to 11-year-old children suffering from ADHD as described by parental reports and sleep questionnaires...
- Actigraphic and parental reports of sleep difficulties in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderAllan Hvolby
Børnepsykiatrisk Afdeling, Gl Vardevej 101, 6715 Esbjerg N, Denmark
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 162:323-9. 2008....
- [Sleeping disorders can imitate attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder]Allan Hvolby
Psykiatrien i Ribe Amt, Børne og ungdomspsykiatrien, Esbjerg N
Ugeskr Laeger 167:3893-4. 2005..His sleep was disturbed, with late sleep onset and frequent awakening during the night. After correction of his sleep pattern, the symptoms of attention deficit and social withdrawal disappeared...