- Ultrasonography as a tool for diagnosis, guidance of local steroid injection and, together with pressure algometry, monitoring of the treatment of athletes with chronic jumper's knee and Achilles tendinitis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled U Fredberg
Department of Internal Medicine, Silkeborg Central Hospital, Denmark
Scand J Rheumatol 33:94-101. 2004....
- Ultrasonography in evaluation of Achilles and patella tendon thicknessU Fredberg
Department of Medicine, ilkeborg Central Hospital
Ultraschall Med 29:60-5. 2008....
- Prophylactic training in asymptomatic soccer players with ultrasonographic abnormalities in Achilles and patellar tendons: the Danish Super League StudyUlrich Fredberg
Stadium Clinic, Atletion, House of Sport West, Aarhus, Denmark
Am J Sports Med 36:451-60. 2008....
- Chronic tendinopathy tissue pathology, pain mechanisms, and etiology with a special focus on inflammationU Fredberg
Department of Medicine, Region Hospital Silkeborg, Silkeborg, Denmark
Scand J Med Sci Sports 18:3-15. 2008..More attention should be directed towards the "tendinitis myth" in the future...
- Effect of ultrasound-guided, peritendinous injections of adalimumab and anakinra in chronic Achilles tendinopathy: a pilot studyU Fredberg
Department of Internal Medicine, Region Hospital Silkeborg, DK 8600 Silkeborg, Denmark
Scand J Med Sci Sports 19:338-44. 2009..Adalimumab showed a significant tendency to reduce the blood flow in the tendon over 12 weeks, whereas anakinra had no effect on the blood flow...
- [Organisation of diagnosing patients with unspecific cancer symptoms]Ulrich Fredberg
Diagnostisk Center, Regionshospitalet Silkeborg, 8600 Silkeborg, Denmark
Ugeskr Laeger 173:1718-21. 2011..The diagnosing is planned as a parallel course instead of a serial course. A very close co-operation with all internal medical specialties, radiology, clinical biochemistry and gynecology is necessary...
- Significance of ultrasonographically detected asymptomatic tendinosis in the patellar and achilles tendons of elite soccer players: a longitudinal studyUlrich Fredberg
Stadion Clinic, Aarhus Stadion, Aarhus, Denmark, USA
Am J Sports Med 30:488-91. 2002..Chronic tendinosis of the Achilles or patellar tendons, or both, is one of the most frequent and severe conditions that affects athletes in sports such as soccer. It can often end an athlete's sports activity...
- [Progress in rheumatology. The Danish Society of Rheumatology]Smedegaard Lis Andersen
Ugeskr Laeger 166:1122. 2004