Affiliation: Danish Cancer Society
- Hellmann S, Njor S, Lynge E, von Euler Chelpin M, Olsen A, TjÃ¸nneland A, et al. Body mass index and participation in organized mammographic screening: a prospective cohort study. BMC Cancer. 2015;15:294 pubmed publisher..Effect of BMI on mammographic screening participation was not significantly modified by HT, previous screening participation, or morbidities. ..
- Tikk K, Sookthai D, Fortner R, Johnson T, Rinaldi S, Romieu I, et al. Circulating prolactin and in situ breast cancer risk in the European EPIC cohort: a case-control study. Breast Cancer Res. 2015;17:49 pubmed publisher..15; Phet=0.07). Our data extends prior research linking prolactin and invasive breast cancer to the outcome of in situ breast tumours and shows that higher circulating prolactin is associated with increased risk of in situ breast cancer. ..
- Merritt M, Riboli E, Murphy N, Kadi M, TjÃ¸nneland A, Olsen A, et al. Reproductive factors and risk of mortality in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition; a cohort study. BMC Med. 2015;13:252 pubmed publisher..These findings may contribute to the development of improved strategies to promote better long-term health in women. ..
- Bakken T, Braaten T, Olsen A, KyrÃ¸ C, Lund E, Skeie G. Consumption of Whole-Grain Bread and Risk of Colorectal Cancer among Norwegian Women (the NOWAC Study). Nutrients. 2016;8: pubmed publisher..72-1.09) for the high consumption group and 0.86 (95% CI: 0.72-1.02) for the medium consumption group in a multivariable model. Overall, no association between whole-grain bread consumption and CRC was found. ..
- Hansen L, Tjønneland A, Køster B, Brot C, Andersen R, Lundqvist M, et al. Sun Exposure Guidelines and Serum Vitamin D Status in Denmark: The StatusD Study. Nutrients. 2016;8: pubmed publisher..In conclusion, adherence to the sun exposure guidelines on shade and protective clothing was associated with lower vitamin D status among Danish adults, but not children. ..