Trine K Dalsgaard
Affiliation: Danish Institute of Agricultural Sciences
- Site-specific detection of radicals on α-lactalbumin after a riboflavin-sensitized reaction, detected by immuno-spin trapping, ESR, and MSTrine K Dalsgaard
Department of Food Science, Faculty of Science and Technology, Aarhus University, P O Box 50, DK 8830 Tjele, Denmark
J Agric Food Chem 61:418-26. 2013..Both surface exposure and the neighboring residues in the local environment of the tertiary structure of α-lactalbumin seem to play a role in the generation of DMPO trapped radicals and secondary oxidation products...
- Dityrosine, 3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine (DOPA), and radical formation from tyrosine residues on milk proteins with globular and flexible structures as a result of riboflavin-mediated photo-oxidationTrine K Dalsgaard
Department of Food Science, Aarhus University, DK 8830 Tjele, Denmark
J Agric Food Chem 59:7939-47. 2011....
- Changes in structures of milk proteins upon photo-oxidationTrine K Dalsgaard
Department of Food Science, University of Aarhus, Tjele, Denmark
J Agric Food Chem 55:10968-76. 2007..Lability toward photo-oxidation is discussed according to the structural stabilities of the globular proteins...
- Content and distribution of phytanic acid diastereomers in organic milk as affected by feed compositionBrita N Che
Department of Food Science, Aarhus University, AU Foulum, Tjele, Denmark
J Agric Food Chem 61:225-30. 2013..Total PA could not be directly related to intake of green feed items. The distribution between diastereomers was closely related to the amount of grazed clovers, where a higher intake resulted in a higher share of the RRR isomer...
- Effect of antioxidants on oxidation during the production of whey fat concentrateBente M Jensen
Faculty of Science and Technology, Department of Food Science, Aarhus University, PO Box 50, DK 8830 Tjele, Denmark
J Agric Food Chem 59:13012-7. 2011..In the WFC powder, there was no significant effect of the antioxidants. In conclusion, results indicated that GTE was able to inhibit oxidation in WFC during production and that AP/TOC addition had no effect...