Peter V Uldall
Affiliation: Copenhagen University Hospital
- Landau-Kleffner syndrome with onset at 18 months and an initial diagnosis of pervasive developmental disorderP Uldall
Danish Epilepsy Hospital, Dianalund
Eur J Paediatr Neurol 4:81-6. 2000..An EEG including sleep should be considered, and in the presence of abnormalities a trial of anti-epileptic drugs or corticosteroids should be undertaken...
- The Danish Cerebral Palsy Registry. A registry on a specific impairmentP Uldall
Cerebral Palsy Registry, National Institute of Public Health, Svanemøllevej 25, DK 2100 Copenhagen
Dan Med Bull 48:161-3. 2001..Linkage to other individually based registries in Denmark will allow the social consequences of CP to be described...
- [Surgical treatment for children with epilepsy]Peter V Uldall
H:S Rigshospitalet, Juliane Marie Centret, Paediatrisk Klinik I,
Ugeskr Laeger 166:3935-7. 2004
- The misdiagnosis of epilepsy in children admitted to a tertiary epilepsy centre with paroxysmal eventsP Uldall
Danish Epilepsy Centre, Kolonivej 1, DK 4293 Dianalund, Denmark
Arch Dis Child 91:219-21. 2006..To determine the proportion of children admitted with difficult to treat paroxysmal events to a tertiary epilepsy centre who did not have epilepsy...
- [Future incision?--epilepsy surgery. The Danish Society of Epilepsy]Flemming Find Madsen
Neurokirurgi NK, Neurocentret, H:S Rigshospitalet,
Ugeskr Laeger 168:1215. 2006
- [Epilepsy surgery of Danish children 1996-2002]Peter V Uldall
H:S Rigshospitalet, Juliane Marie Centret, paediatrisk klinik 1, Neurocentret, Neurokirurgisk afdeling
Ugeskr Laeger 164:5795-8. 2002..In order to alleviate the consequences of severe epilepsy it is, however, important to refer the patients early. There seems to be a need for more and early referrals for childhood epilepsy surgery in Denmark...
- [Survival of children born with cerebral palsy. Children born 1971-1986]Jette Dettmann Nielsen
Statens Institut for Folkesundhed, Cerebral Parese Registret
Ugeskr Laeger 164:5640-3. 2002..We wanted to investigate the survival of Danish patients with cerebral palsy and examine different factors that influence on survival. We also compared the survival rate with that of the background population...