Anja Hviid Simonsen
Affiliation: Copenhagen University Hospital
- Pre-analytical factors influencing the stability of cerebrospinal fluid proteinsAnja H Simonsen
Memory Disorders Research Group, Department of Neurology, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
J Neurosci Methods 215:234-40. 2013..Standardised CSF sampling, handling and storage for biomarker research are essential for accurately comparing the results obtained by different studies and institutions...
- Application of the PredictAD software tool to predict progression in patients with mild cognitive impairmentAnja H Simonsen
Memory Disorders Research Group, Department of Neurology, Copenhagen University Hospital Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 34:344-50. 2012..This study investigated whether the software tool could assist physicians in the early diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease...
- Proteomic investigations of the ventriculo-lumbar gradient in human CSFAnja Hviid Simonsen
Memory Disorders Research Group, Department of Neurology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Neurosci Methods 191:244-8. 2010..This is especially important since CSF is usually collected at several centres and variation in sampled CSF due to pre-analytical factors could complicate the interpretation of the results...
- Protein profiling of cerebrospinal fluidAnja H Simonsen
Department of Neurology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Methods Mol Biol 818:109-17. 2012..This chapter presents methods for SELDI-TOF profiling of CSF as well as useful advice regarding pre-analytical factors to be considered...
- Sample handling for mass spectrometric proteomic investigations of human urineAnette Lykke Petri
Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark Department of Gynaecology, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Proteomics Clin Appl 2:1184-93. 2008..Collecting only one urine type, which is stored for a limited period at 4°C until freezing at -80°C prior to analysis will provide the most stable profiles...
- Comparison of proteomic biomarker panels in urine and serum for ovarian cancer diagnosisAnette Lykke Petri
Department of Gynaecology, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Proteomics Clin Appl 4:304-14. 2010....
- Three new potential ovarian cancer biomarkers detected in human urine with equalizer bead technologyAnette Lykke Petri
Department of Gynaecology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 88:18-26. 2009....
- Neprilysin-Like Activity Correlates with CSF-Tau and Phospho-Tau in Patients with Alzheimer's DiseaseKatrine Christa Nordskov Sorensen
Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Immunology and Genetics, Statens Serum Institut, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Alzheimers Dis 37:379-87. 2013..Our results suggest that the relation between the specific activity of NEP and t-tau and p-tau is a characteristic trait of AD. The correlation between NEP concentration and Aβ42 in FTD is unexpected and warrants further investigation. ..