Affiliation: Copenhagen University Hospital
- Persistence of neutralizing antibodies after discontinuation of IFNbeta therapy in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosisBodil Petersen
Danish Multiple Sclerosis Research Center, Department of Neurology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Mult Scler 12:247-52. 2006..The main objective was to follow serum levels of neutralizing antibodies (NABs) against interferon-beta (IFNbeta) after discontinuation of IFNbeta therapy...
- [Magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnosis and follow-up of multiple sclerosis]Henrik Kahr Mathiesen
Rigshospitalet, Dansk Multipel Sclerose Center, København Ø
Ugeskr Laeger 170:2579-81. 2008..The use of MRI in MS diagnosis and follow-up is reviewed. The acquirements to the MRI protocol given by the revised McDonald diagnostic criteria are discussed...
- [Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in the evaluation of cognitive disturbances]Henrik Kahr Mathiesen
H S Hvidovre Hospital, MR afdelingen, Hvidovre
Ugeskr Laeger 168:357-9. 2006..Magnetic resonance spectroscopy seems to be a way to monitor the efficacy of existing and new treatments to prevent the development of cognitive deficits in a number of diseases...
- [Diagnosis of multiple sclerosis: revision of the McDonald criteria]Henrik Kahr Mathiesen
Rigshospitalet, Dansk Multipel Sclerose Center
Ugeskr Laeger 169:3853-6. 2007..A standard clinical approach to the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis, including the use of a standard MRI protocol, VEP, CSF evaluation and other paraclinical tests is suggested...
- Correlation of global N-acetyl aspartate with cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosisHenrik Kahr Mathiesen
Danish Research Centre for Magnetic Resonance, Copenhagen University Hospital Hvidovre, Kettegaard Alle 30, DK 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
Arch Neurol 63:533-6. 2006..Whole-brain N-acetyl aspartate (NAA), a measure of neuronal function, can be assessed by multislice echo-planar spectroscopic imaging...
- Antibodies to IFN-beta: the Danish National IFN-beta ProjectPer Soelberg Sorensen
Department of Neurology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Neurology 61:S27-8. 2003
- Immunomodulatory treatment of multiple sclerosis in denmark: a prospective nationwide surveyPer Soelbeg Sorensen
Danish Multiple Sclerosis Research Centre, Department of Neurology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Mult Scler 12:253-64. 2006..The aim of the present study was to provide data on the use of immunomodulatory therapies in a population comprising all treated patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) in Denmark...
- The relationship between MRI and PET changes and cognitive disturbances in MSPer Soelberg Sørensen
Department of Neurology 2082, Danish MS Research Center, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, 9 Blegdamsvej, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
J Neurol Sci 245:99-102. 2006..Measurements of global NAA using multi-slice EPSI is a new promising method for measurement of the global neuron capacity and can be repeated with only little discomfort and without any risk for the patient...
- Methylprednisolone in combination with interferon beta-1a for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MECOMBIN study): a multicentre, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, parallel-group trialMads Ravnborg
Danish Multiple Sclerosis Research Center, University of Copenhagen and Department of Neurology, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Lancet Neurol 9:672-80. 2010..We therefore aimed to investigate the combination of cyclic methylprednisolone and interferon beta for the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis...
- Cognitive impairment in newly diagnosed multiple sclerosis patients: a 4-year follow-up studyAgnete Jønsson
Department of Neurology, Section 6131, Danish Multiple Sclerosis Centre, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Blegdamsvej 9, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
J Neurol Sci 245:77-85. 2006..Methodological problems are discussed, especially the practice effect and the importance of identifying sensitive and stable test measures...
- A randomized study of two interferon-beta treatments in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosisN Koch-Henriksen
Danish Multiple Sclerosis Registry, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Neurology 66:1056-60. 2006..To investigate whether the efficacy of interferon-beta (IFNbeta) treatment of relapsing-remitting MS (RR-MS) was influenced by type, dose, and frequency of administration...
- [Natalizumab (Tysabri)]Mads Ravnborg
Rigshospitalet, Neurocentret, Dansk Multipel Sklerose Center, København Ø
Ugeskr Laeger 169:3184-7. 2007..The clinical use of the treatment will be restricted initially due to uncertainty about the risk of opportunistic infections in long term treatment...
- Clinical importance of neutralising antibodies against interferon beta in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosisPer Soelberg Sorensen
Department of Neurology, Institute for Inflammation Research, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Lancet 362:1184-91. 2003..We aimed to assess the clinical effect of neutralising antibodies...
- Natalizumab treatment for multiple sclerosis: recommendations for patient selection and monitoringLudwig Kappos
University Hospital, Basel, Switzerland
Lancet Neurol 6:431-41. 2007..Maintaining clinical vigilance allows for early suspension of natalizumab in potential cases of PML, thereby increasing the opportunity for immune reconstitution, which may improve prognosis if PML is confirmed...
- [Is "quality of life" a relevant goal in clinical studies of rehabilitation?]Mads Ravnborg
Neurologisk Ambulatorium, Roskilde Sygehus, DK 4000 Roskilde
Ugeskr Laeger 170:859-61. 2008....
- [Multidisciplinary rehabilitation of patients with multiple sclerosis. A survey of a Cochrane review]Mads Ravnborg
Roskilde Sygehus, Neurologisk Klinik, DK 4000 Roskilde
Ugeskr Laeger 170:1138-41. 2008
- [Clinical importance of neutralising antibodies against interferon-beta in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis]Soelberg Sørensen
Sclerose Forskningsenheden, Københavns MS Center, Neurologisk Afdeling 2082, H S Rigshospitalet
Ugeskr Laeger 166:3606-9. 2004