Roberto S Oliveri
Affiliation: Copenhagen University Hospital
- Evaluation in mammalian oocytes of gene transcripts linked to epigenetic reprogrammingRoberto S Oliveri
Laboratory of Reproductive Biology, The Juliane Marie Centre for Children, Women and Reproduction, Rigshospitalet, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Reproduction 134:549-58. 2007....
- [Junior physicians' acquisition of theoretical knowledge at a surgical department. Evaluation in the form of multiple-choice tests]Roberto S Oliveri
Klinisk biokemisk afdeling KB 3011, H S Rigshospitalet, DK 2100 København Ø
Ugeskr Laeger 165:229-32. 2003..Denmark has no tradition of formal assessment of junior doctors' theoretical knowledge. We therefore wanted to investigate whether the knowledge of surgical junior doctors has actually increased...
- Hospital doctors' self-rated skills in and use of evidence-based medicine - a questionnaire surveyRoberto S Oliveri
Department of Surgical Gastroenterology K, H S Bispebjerg Hospital, Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
J Eval Clin Pract 10:219-26. 2004..We examined hospital doctors' skills in EBM terms and related these skills to their use of information sources, critical appraisal, and implementation of EBM into clinical practice...
- [Physicians' skills with evidence-based medicine. Concepts, information retrieval and use]Roberto S Oliveri
H S Bispebjerg Hospital, Kirurgisk Gastroenterologisk Afdeling K og Cochrane Colorektal Cancer Gruppen
Ugeskr Laeger 166:4040-3. 2004
- [Human embryonic stem cells: clinical potential and current challenges]Roberto S Oliveri
Rigshospitalet, Reproduktionsbiologisk Laboratorium 5712, Juliane Marie Centret, DK 2100 København Ø
Ugeskr Laeger 170:1815-20. 2008..Nonetheless, the potential outcome of regenerative medicine is likely to open avenues for treating many illnesses which today can only be treated with moderate success, if at all...
- Epigenetic dedifferentiation of somatic cells into pluripotency: cellular alchemy in the age of regenerative medicine?Roberto S Oliveri
The Juliane Marie Center for Children, Women, and Reproduction, Laboratory of Reproductive Biology, Rigshospitalet, Blegdamsvej 9, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Regen Med 2:795-816. 2007..Finally, the search for specific reprogramming factors is discussed, and obstacles for the clinical implementation of reprogrammed cells are addressed...
- Importance of mesenchymal stem cells in autologous fat grafting: a systematic review of existing studiesStig Frederik Trojahn Kølle
Department of Plastic Surgery, Breast Surgery and Burns, Copenhagen University Hospital Rigshospitalet, Blegdamsvej 9, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Plast Surg Hand Surg 46:59-68. 2012....
- Regional differences in expression of specific markers for human embryonic stem cellsSteen B Laursen
Laboratory for Reproductive Biology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Blegdamsvej 9, DK 2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
Reprod Biomed Online 15:89-98. 2007..In conclusion, pronounced regional differences in the expression of markers considered specific for undifferentiated hESC may suggest the existence of different cell populations...
- Transarterial (chemo)embolisation for unresectable hepatocellular carcinomaRoberto S Oliveri
Department of Oncology, The Finsen Centre, Section 5073, Rigshospitalet, Blegdamsvej 9, Copenhagen, Denmark, DK 2100
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 3:CD004787. 2011..Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) results in more than 600,000 deaths per year. Transarterial embolisation (TAE) and transarterial chemoembolisation (TACE) have become standard loco-regional treatments for unresectable HCC...
- Cell-associated HIV DNA measured early during infection has prognostic value independent of serum HIV RNA measured concomitantlyTerese L Katzenstein
AIDS Laboratory, Department of Infectious Diseases, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Scand J Infect Dis 34:529-33. 2002..05). The interplay between HIV RNA and DNA levels is discussed, together with the possibility that cell-associated HIV DNA load is a marker of the HIV RNA peak seen shortly after primary HIV infection...