Affiliation: Copenhagen University Hospital
- [The global climate: a sick patient]Øjvind Lidegaard
Rigshospitalet, Gynaekologisk Klinik 4232, Juliane Marie Centeret
Ugeskr Laeger 170:2663-6. 2008..Therefore, serious global initiatives should be taken now in order to prevent global over heating. Denmark should be at the forefront of these initiatives...
- Venous thrombosis in users of non-oral hormonal contraception: follow-up study, Denmark 2001-10Ojvind Lidegaard
Gynaecological Clinic, Copehagen Ø, Juliane Marie Centre, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
BMJ 344:e2990. 2012..To assess the risk of venous thrombosis in current users of non-oral hormonal contraception...
- Thrombotic stroke and myocardial infarction with hormonal contraceptionØjvind Lidegaard
Gynecologic Clinic 4232, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
N Engl J Med 366:2257-66. 2012..Although several studies have assessed the risk of venous thromboembolism with newer hormonal contraception, few have examined thrombotic stroke and myocardial infarction, and results have been conflicting...
- Hormonal contraception and risk of venous thromboembolism: national follow-up studyØjvind Lidegaard
Gynaecological Clinic, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
BMJ 339:b2890. 2009..To assess the risk of venous thrombosis in current users of different types of hormonal contraception, focusing on regimen, oestrogen dose, type of progestogen, and route of administration...
- [Quality monitoring based on data from the Danish National Patient Registry]Ojvind Lidegaard
Gynaekologisk Klinik 4232, Rigshospitalet, DK 2100 København Ø
Ugeskr Laeger 171:412-5. 2009..We conclude that the NRP is a suitable tool for continuous clinical quality control, and discuss ways of improving the validity of DNPR data...
- Risk of venous thromboembolism from use of oral contraceptives containing different progestogens and oestrogen doses: Danish cohort study, 2001-9Øjvind Lidegaard
Gynaecological Clinic 4232, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
BMJ 343:d6423. 2011..To assess the risk of venous thromboembolism from use of combined oral contraceptives according to progestogen type and oestrogen dose...
- [De novo development of dyspnoea in a young healthy woman with fatal outcome]Øjvind Lidegaard
Rigshospital, Gynaekologisk Klinik, København Ø
Ugeskr Laeger 169:2032-3. 2007..Oral contraceptives should be discontinued already at the suspicion of a pulmonary embolism as combined hormonal contraception has thrombogenic properties...
- Hormone therapy and risk of myocardial infarction: a national register studyEllen Løkkegaard
Gynaecological Clinic, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
Eur Heart J 29:2660-8. 2008..To assess the risk of myocardial infarction (MI) as a result of hormone therapy (HT), with focus on the influence of age, duration of HT, various regimens and routes, progestagen type, and oestrogen dose...
- A Danish national cohort study on neonatal outcome in singleton pregnancies with placenta previaLone N Nørgaard
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hillerød University Hospital, Hillerød Fertility Clinic 4071, Rigshospitalet University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 91:546-51. 2012..To describe the incidence of placenta previa and to assess neonatal morbidity and mortality in pregnancies with placenta previa after adjustment for previous cesarean section, smoking, multiparity, maternal age and in vitro fertilization...
- Long-term reproductive outcomes in women whose first pregnancy is ectopic: a national controlled follow-up studyLine Lund Kårhus
Gynaecological Clinic 4232, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Hum Reprod 28:241-6. 2013..How does long-term reproductive prognosis among women whose first pregnancy is ectopic differ from prognosis in women with other initial pregnancy outcomes?..
- Hormone therapy and ovarian borderline tumors: a national cohort studyLina Steinrud Mørch
Gynaecological Clinic, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen University, Section 3341, Blegdamsvej 9, 2100, Copenhagen, Denmark
Cancer Causes Control 23:113-20. 2012..Little is known about the influence of postmenopausal hormone therapy on the risk of ovarian borderline tumors. We aimed at assessing the influence of different hormone therapies on this risk...
- Comorbidity is an independent prognostic factor for the survival of ovarian cancer: a Danish register-based cohort study from a clinical databaseCecilie Sperling
Quality and Patient Safety, Danish Cancer Society, Strandboulevarden 49, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Gynecol Oncol 129:97-102. 2013..As Performance status (PS) might capture the impact of comorbidity we addressed whether comorbidity can be explained by PS or whether comorbidity has an independent impact on survival...
- Perinatal outcome of singleton siblings born after assisted reproductive technology and spontaneous conception: Danish national sibling-cohort studyAnna Karina Aaris Henningsen
Fertility Clinic, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Fertil Steril 95:959-63. 2011..To compare the perinatal outcome of singleton siblings conceived differently...
- [Lifestyle and climate change]Øjvind Lidegaard
Rigshospitalet, Gynaekologisk Klinik, og Københavns Universitet, København Ø, Denmark
Ugeskr Laeger 171:3194-7. 2009..In our advice and treatment of patients, focus could be on mutually shared strategies comprising mitigation of global warming and changing of life-style habits to improve our general health...
- Hormonal contraception and venous thromboembolismØjvind Lidegaard
Gynaecological Clinic 4232, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 91:769-78. 2012..New studies about the influence of hormonal contraception on the risk of venous thromboembolism (VTE) have been published...
- Sexual habits before multiple sclerosis: a national case-control studyØjvind Lidegaard
Gynaecological Clinic 4232, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
Mult Scler 14:67-72. 2008..The disease is typically diagnosed in reproductive age and recent findings have suggested that MS could be a sexually transmitted disease...
- [Gynaecological epidemiology]Øjvind Lidegaard
Gynaekologisk Klinik, H S Rigshospitalet, DK 2100 København Ø
Ugeskr Laeger 168:3806-8. 2006....
- Oral contraception in Denmark 1998-2010Nadia M Wilson
Gynecological Clinic, Rigshospitalet University Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 91:810-5. 2012..Oral contraceptives (OC) are the most popular contraception in Denmark. Overall figures on use are well described, but more detailed use patterns according to type and age need to be updated...
- Prognosis for live birth in women with recurrent miscarriage: what is the best measure of success?Marie Lund
The Fertility Clinic, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Blegdamsvej 9, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Obstet Gynecol 119:37-43. 2012..To establish a method of estimating the proportion of women with a subsequent live birth after a well-defined time period in an open cohort of women referred to a tertiary recurrent miscarriage clinic...
- Invasive prenatal diagnostic practice in Denmark 1996 to 2006Christina H F Vestergaard
Gynecological Clinic 4232, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University, Copenhagen DK 2100, Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 88:362-5. 2009..We thus achieved to more than double the offer of prenatal screening and at the same time reduce the number of invasive procedures by 55%...
- Establishment of a national Danish hysterectomy database: preliminary report on the first 13,425 hysterectomiesCharlotte T Hansen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hvidovre Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Hvidovre, Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 87:546-57. 2008..To describe the concept and early results from the Danish Hysterectomy Database (DHD)...