Affiliation: Copenhagen University Hospital
- Phase II study of bevacizumab and temsirolimus combination therapy for recurrent glioblastoma multiformeUlrik Lassen
Department of Oncology, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Anticancer Res 33:1657-60. 2013....
- Phase I evaluation of the effects of ketoconazole and rifampicin on cediranib pharmacokinetics in patients with solid tumoursU Lassen
Department of Oncology 5072, The Finsen Centre, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 71:543-9. 2013..To investigate any effect of a CYP3A4 inhibitor (ketoconazole) or inducer (rifampicin) on cediranib steady-state pharmacokinetics in patients with advanced solid tumours...
- A phase I, dose-escalation study of TB-403, a monoclonal antibody directed against PlGF, in patients with advanced solid tumoursU Lassen
Department of Oncology 5073, Rigshospitalet, Blegdamsvej 9, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Br J Cancer 106:678-84. 2012..The safety, pharmacokinetics (PK), and antitumour activity of TB-403 were assessed in a phase I, dose-escalation study in patients with advanced solid tumours...
- A Phase I-II dose escalation study of fixed-dose rate gemcitabine, oxaliplatin and capecitabine every two weeks in advanced cholangiocarcinomasUlrik Lassen
Department of Oncology, The Finsen Centre, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Acta Oncol 50:448-54. 2011....
- A phase I study of the safety and pharmacokinetics of the histone deacetylase inhibitor belinostat administered in combination with carboplatin and/or paclitaxel in patients with solid tumoursU Lassen
Department of Oncology, University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen 2100, Denmark
Br J Cancer 103:12-7. 2010..This phase I study assessed the maximum tolerated dose, dose-limiting toxicity (DLT) and pharmacokinetics of belinostat with carboplatin and paclitaxel and the anti-tumour activity of the combination in solid tumours...
- Treatment of newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme with carmustine, cisplatin and etoposide followed by radiotherapy. A phase II studyU Lassen
Department of Neuroradiology, National University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Neurooncol 43:161-6. 1999..We conclude that this regimen is effective and feasible in patients with GBM. The short course pre-irradiatory chemotherapy may be less cumbersome than adjuvant chemotherapy and the regimen may be even more active in grade III gliomas...
- Metabolic and hemodynamic evaluation of brain metastases from small cell lung cancer with positron emission tomographyU Lassen
Department of Oncology, The Finsen Center, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
Clin Cancer Res 4:2591-7. 1998..Other methods for noninvasive in vivo analysis of tumor hemodynamics are needed, especially for discrimination between tumor necrosis and hypoxia...
- 18F-FDG whole body positron emission tomography (PET) in patients with unknown primary tumours (UPT)U Lassen
Department of Oncology, Finsen Centre, Copenhagen, Denmark
Eur J Cancer 35:1076-82. 1999..Furthermore, a larger proportion of patients will receive treatment aimed at the correct diagnosis. A prospective cost-effectiveness analysis of PET in this setting is warranted...
- A prospective study of PET/CT in initial staging of small-cell lung cancer: comparison with CT, bone scintigraphy and bone marrow analysisB M Fischer
Department of Nuclear Medicine and PET, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Ann Oncol 18:338-45. 2007..Small-cell lung cancer (SCLC) accounts for 15%-20% of all lung cancer cases. Accurate and fast staging is mandatory when choosing treatment, but current staging procedures are time consuming and lack sensitivity...
- A prospective PET study of patients with glioblastoma multiformeP B Andersen
Department of Neurology, The Neuroscience Centre, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Acta Neurol Scand 113:412-8. 2006..To study the post-surgical metabolic and structural cerebral changes in patients with glioblastoma multiforme (GBM)...