Affiliation: Copenhagen University Hospital
- Encountering abuse in health care; lifetime experiences in postnatal women - a qualitative studyAnne Mette Schroll
Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Center for Foetal Medicine and Pregnancy 4002, Blegdamsvej 9, Copenhagen Ø, DK 2100, Denmark
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 13:74. 2013....
- Experiences of physical activity during pregnancy in Danish nulliparous women with a physically active life before pregnancy. A qualitative studyHanne K Hegaard
The Unit of Caring Sciences, Department of Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Lund University, Sweden
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 10:33. 2010..The aim of the present study was to elucidate experiences and views of leisure time physical activity during pregnancy in nulliparous women who were physically active prior to their pregnancy...
- Risk indicators for dystocia in low-risk nulliparous women: a study on lifestyle and anthropometrical factorsH Kjaergaard
Juliane Marie Centre for Women, Children and Reproduction, Copenhagen University Hospital, Blegdamsvej 9, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
J Obstet Gynaecol 30:25-9. 2010..25, CI 1.58-3.22), small stature (OR 2.18, CI 1.51-3.15) and pre-pregnancy overweight (OR 1.28, CI 1.02-1.61). No association was found between dystocia and alcohol intake, smoking, night sleep and options for resting during the day...
- Incidence and outcomes of dystocia in the active phase of labor in term nulliparous women with spontaneous labor onsetHanne Kjaergaard
Juliane Marie Centre for Women, Children and Reproduction, Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 88:402-7. 2009..To estimate the incidence of dystocia among nulliparous women without apparent co-morbidity and to examine maternal and fetal short-term outcomes after dystocia...
- Obstetric risk indicators for labour dystocia in nulliparous women: a multi-centre cohort studyHanne Kjaergaard
Juliane Marie Centre for Women, Children and Reproduction, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Denmark
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 8:45. 2008..Studies of risk factors for dystocia often do not provide diagnostic criteria for the diagnosis. The aim of the present study was to identify obstetric and clinical risk indicators of dystocia defined by strict and explicit criteria...
- Experiences of non-progressive and augmented labour among nulliparous women: a qualitative interview study in a Grounded Theory approachHanne Kjaergaard
Juliane Marie Centre for Women, Children and Reproduction, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 7:15. 2007..The aim of this study was to gain a deeper understanding of the experience of non-progressive and augmented labour among nulliparas and their experience of the care they received...
- Association between maternal weight gain and birth weightLine Rode
Ultrasound Clinic 4002, Department of Fetal Medicine, Rigshospitalet, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hvidovre Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Obstet Gynecol 109:1309-15. 2007..8 kg/m(2)), normal weight (BMI 19.8-26.0 kg/m(2)), overweight (BMI 26.1-29.0 kg/m(2)), and obese (BMI greater than 29.0 kg/m(2)) women, with emphasis on the use of the American Institute of Medicine (IOM) recommendations in Denmark...
- Multimodal intervention raises smoking cessation rate during pregnancyHanne K Hegaard
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hvidovre Hospital, Copenhagen Hospital Corporation, Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 82:813-9. 2003..The aim was to study the effect of a multimodal smoking cessation intervention regimen on a number of pregnant smokers...
- [A qualitative study of pregnant women's choice of nuchal translucency measurement]Stina Lou
Aarhus Universitet, Institut for Folkesundhed, Afdeling for Epidemiologi
Ugeskr Laeger 169:914-8. 2007..Pregnant woman should be fully informed to enable them to make an informed choice. We explored the role of information in the pregnant women's understanding and decision-making for the NTM...
- [Labor pain 2]Hanne Kjaergaard
Ugeskr Laeger 166:396-7; author reply 397. 2004
- [Labor pain 1]Hanne Kjaergaard
Ugeskr Laeger 166:395; author reply 395-6. 2004