Lotte C Hoegberg
Affiliation: Copenhagen University Hospital
- A computerised sampling strategy for therapeutic drug monitoring of lithium provides precise estimates and significantly reduces dose-finding timeLotte Christine Groth Hoegberg
Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Bispebjerg University Hospital, Bispebjerg Bakke 23, Copenhagen, Denmark
Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 110:259-63. 2012..47 ± 2.22 days versus 9.96 ± 11.24 days (mean ± S.D.) (p = 0.0003). Bayesian approach was an advantage for the clinicians as a fast and safe aid to obtain the optimal lithium treatment dose...
- Life-threatening systemic toxicity and airway compromise from a common European adder bite to the tongueL C G Hoegberg
Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, The Danish Poison Information Centre, Bispebjerg University Hospital, Bispebjerg Bakke 23, 60 1, Copenhagen, Denmark
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 53:1361-4. 2009..The reaction was severe due to rapid and suspected high-dose uptake of venom, underlining the need for early advanced symptomatic treatment with airway control and early and eventually repeated dosing of antivenom...
- Common adder bite to the tongue causing life threatening toxicity from airway compromiseLotte C G Hoegberg
Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, The Danish Poison Information Centre, Bispebjerg University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Clin Toxicol (Phila) 48:397-8. 2010..We illustrate the acute phase and development of symptoms in a 24-year-old man following a European Common Viper bite to the tongue...
- Combined paracetamol and amitriptyline adsorption to activated charcoalLotte Christine Groth Hoegberg
Department of Anaesthesiology and the Danish Poison Information Center, Bispebjerg University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Clin Toxicol (Phila) 48:898-903. 2010..This might be clinically significant in terms of preventing nausea, vomiting, and subsequent aspiration...
- Development of ELISA-based methods to measure the anti-malarial drug chloroquine in plasma and in pharmaceutical formulationsInsaf F Khalil
Centre for Medical Parasitology at Department of International Health, Immunology and Microbiology, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Malar J 10:249. 2011..The aim of this study was to develop an inexpensive, simple antibody-based ELISA to measure CQ concentrations in tablets and in plasma...