Christine R Hansen
Affiliation: Copenhagen University Hospital
- Achromobacter species in cystic fibrosis: cross-infection caused by indirect patient-to-patient contactC R Hansen
Department of Pediatrics, Copenhagen CF centre, University Hospital Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark Electronic address
J Cyst Fibros 12:609-15. 2013..Achromobacter species leads to chronic infection in an increasing number of CF patients. We report 2 cases of Achromobacter ruhlandii cross-infection between patients after well-described indirect contact...
- Early aggressive eradication therapy for intermittent Pseudomonas aeruginosa airway colonization in cystic fibrosis patients: 15 years experienceC R Hansen
Department of Pediatrics, 5003, Rigshospitalet, Blegdamsvej 9, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
J Cyst Fibros 7:523-30. 2008..Since 1989, CF-patients intermittently colonized with Pseudomonas aeruginosa have been treated with inhaled colistin and oral ciprofloxacin in the Copenhagen CF-centre. The study evaluates 15 years results of this treatment...
- Long-term, low-dose azithromycin treatment reduces the incidence but increases macrolide resistance in Staphylococcus aureus in Danish CF patientsC R Hansen
Copenhagen CF centre, Department of Pediatrics, Denmark
J Cyst Fibros 8:58-62. 2009....
- Stenotrophomonas maltophilia: to be or not to be a cystic fibrosis pathogenChristine R Hansen
Department of Paediatrics, CF Centre Copenhagen, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Curr Opin Pulm Med 18:628-31. 2012..maltophilia infection is still a matter of debate. The purpose of the review is to summarize studies published during the last 1.5 years with a focus on whether S. maltophilia should be regarded as a 'true' CF pathogen...
- Respiratory bacterial infections in cystic fibrosisOana Ciofu
Institute of International Health, Immunology and Microbiology, Unit of Bacteriology, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Curr Opin Pulm Med 19:251-8. 2013..The purpose of this review is to summarize the knowledge on disease and treatment of infection with CF-related pathogens...