Lise Lotte Gluud
Affiliation: Copenhagen Trial Unit
- Bias in clinical intervention researchLise Lotte Gluud
Copenhagen Trial Unit, Center for Clinical Intervention Research, Cochrane Hepato Biliary Group, Rigshospitalet, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Am J Epidemiol 163:493-501. 2006..A-priori exclusion of trials with certain characteristics is not recommended. Appraising bias control in individual trials is necessary to avoid making incorrect conclusions about intervention effects...
- [Are treatment effects or adverse effects of significance for the association between financing and conclusions in randomized trials?]Bodil E Als-Nielsen
H S Rigshospitalet, Center for Klinisk Interventionsforskning, Copenhagen Trial Unit
Ugeskr Laeger 166:1676-8. 2004
- [Nonabsorbable disaccharides for the treatment of hepatic encephalopathy--a systemic review of randomized clinical trials--a secondary publication]Bodil E Als-Nielsen
H S Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen Trial Unit, Center for Klinisk Interventionsforskning
Ugeskr Laeger 167:179-82. 2005
- Evidence based diagnosticsChristian Gluud
Cochrane Hepato Biliary Group, Copenhagen Trial Unit, Centre for Clinical Intervention Research, H S Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
BMJ 330:724-6. 2005
- Hepato-biliary clinical trials and their inclusion in the Cochrane Hepato-Biliary Group register and reviewsSarah Louise Klingenberg
The Cochrane Hepato Biliary Group, Copenhagen Trial Unit, Centre for Clinical Intervention Research, Department 3344, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 26:649-56. 2011..In this overview, we present the growth of The CHBG Controlled Trials Register, as well as the systematic reviews that have been produced since March 1996...
- Mortality in randomized trials of antioxidant supplements for primary and secondary prevention: systematic review and meta-analysisGoran Bjelakovic
The Cochrane Hepato Biliary Group, Copenhagen Trial Unit, Center for Clinical Intervention Research, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
JAMA 297:842-57. 2007..Antioxidant supplements are used for prevention of several diseases...
- [Independent research should be supported]Bodil Als-Nielsen
Ugeskr Laeger 165:4237; author reply 4237-8. 2003
- Unravelling industry bias in clinical trialsLise Lotte Gluud
Pain 121:175-6. 2006
- Empirical evidence of bias in treatment effect estimates in controlled trials with different interventions and outcomes: meta-epidemiological studyLesley Wood
Department of Social Medicine, University of Bristol, Bristol BS8 2PR
BMJ 336:601-5. 2008..To examine whether the association of inadequate or unclear allocation concealment and lack of blinding with biased estimates of intervention effects varies with the nature of the intervention or outcome...