C K Ekelund
Affiliation: Copenhagen University Hospital
- Prospective study evaluating performance of first-trimester combined screening for trisomy 21 using repeat sampling of maternal serum markers PAPP-A and free β-hCGC Ekelund
Fetal Medicine Unit, Department of Obstetrics, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 40:276-81. 2012....
- Dizygotic monochorionic twin pregnancy conceived following intracytoplasmic sperm injection treatment and complicated by twin-twin transfusion syndrome and blood chimerismC K Ekelund
Department of Fetal Medicine, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Denmark
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 32:832-4. 2008..Nearly all of these cases have been conceived after assisted reproductive technology procedures. It is of clinical importance to be aware of this rare phenomenon in relation to TTTS, prenatal screening and parental counseling...
- [Down's syndrome risk assessment in Denmark--secondary publication]Charlotte Kvist Ekelund
Klinik for Fotalmedicin og Ultralyd, Rigshospitalet, 2100 Kobenhavn Ø, Denmark
Ugeskr Laeger 172:1759-61. 2010..90% of the foetuses with Down's syndrome are detected prenatally. Denmark is one of the first countries in the world in which risk assessment for Down's syndrome has been successfully implemented at a national level...
- First-trimester screening for trisomy 21 in Denmark: implications for detection and birth rates of trisomy 18 and trisomy 13C K Ekelund
Department of Fetal Medicine, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 38:140-4. 2011..The aim of this study was to investigate whether the new screening strategy for T21 has changed the gestational age at which trisomy 18 (T18) and trisomy 13 (T13) are diagnosed prenatally, and the number of infants born with T18 or T13...
- Screening performance for trisomy 21 comparing first trimester combined screening and a first trimester contingent screening protocol including ductus venosus and tricuspid flowC K Ekelund
Department of Fetal Medicine, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
Prenat Diagn 32:783-8. 2012..To compare the standard first trimester combined risk assessment for trisomy 21 with a contingent screening protocol including tricuspid flow and ductus venosus flow...
- Increased nuchal translucency, normal karyotype and infant developmentC B Miltoft
Department of Fetal Medicine, Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark caroline
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 39:28-33. 2012..To investigate whether chromosomally normal fetuses with a nuchal translucency (NT) ≥ 99th percentile(3.5 mm) in the first trimester have an increased risk of delayed development at 2 years of age...