Affiliation: Copenhagen University Hospital
- Cloning and expression of an alternatively spliced mRNA encoding a soluble form of the human interleukin-6 signal transducer gp130M Diamant
Institute for Inflammation Research, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen N, Denmark
FEBS Lett 412:379-84. 1997..A possible interference with intracrine stimulatory factors by alternatively spliced sgp130 needs to be further investigated...
- Cytokine vaccination: neutralising IL-1alpha autoantibodies induced by immunisation with homologous IL-1alphaM Svenson
Institute for Inflammation Research, Rigshospitalet National University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Immunol Methods 236:1-8. 2000....
- Effects of isoprinosine treatment of HIV-positive patients on blood mononuclear cell subsets, NK- and T-cell function, tumour necrosis factor, and interleukins 1, 2, and 6B K Pedersen
Department of Infectious Diseases M, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Scand J Immunol 32:641-9. 1990..Neither did isoprinosine affect the in vitro production of (IL-1) alpha or beta, IL-2, IL-6, or tumour necrosis factor (TNF)...
- Increased mRNA expression and protein secretion of interleukin-6 in primary human osteoblasts differentiated in vitro from rheumatoid and osteoarthritic boneH L Chenoufi
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery U 2161, Rigshospitalet, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
J Cell Biochem 81:666-78. 2001..This inherent property suggests that these osteoblasts, independent of local inflammatory parameters, can contribute to enhanced recruitment of osteoclast progenitors and thereby bone resorption...
- Effects of an acute bolus growth hormone infusion on the human immune systemM Kappel
Department of Infectious Diseases, Rigshospitalet, State University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Horm Metab Res 25:579-85. 1993..However, two h after infusion a significant neutrocytosis occurred. It is concluded that a bolus infusion of r-hGH to healthy volunteers exerts only minor effects on the human immune system...
- Molecular cloning and expression of a novel Staphylococcus aureus antigenK Rieneck
Institute for Inflammation Research, Laboratory of Medical Immunology, TA 7544, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, N Denmark
Biochim Biophys Acta 1350:128-32. 1997..In one positive clone an open reading frame, named ORF-2, was identified. Recombinant ORF-2 protein reacted with human immune serum. ORF-2 was shown to be present in other Staphylococcus aureus strains, but not in related species...