H C Bisgaard
- Modulation of the gene network connected to interferon-gamma in liver regeneration from oval cellsH C Bisgaard
Department of Life Sciences, Roskilde University, Roskilde, Denmark
Am J Pathol 155:1075-85. 1999..Our results, therefore, indicate that IFN-gamma-mediated events may be particularly important when cells in the bile ductules must respond to liver damage by production of ductular oval cells...
- Spontaneous metastasis of rat liver epithelial cells transformed with v-raf and v-raf/v-myc: association with different phenotypic propertiesH C Bisgaard
Department of Life Sciences and Chemistry, Roskilde University, Roskilde, Denmark
Invasion Metastasis 17:240-50. 1997..Decreased production of extracellular proteins and cytoskeletal changes associated with lack of K14 expression are also likely to have contributed to the metastatic conversion of the RLE transformants...
- The human cyclin B1 protein modulates sensitivity of DNA mismatch repair deficient prostate cancer cell lines to alkylating agentsL J Rasmussen
Department of Life Sciences and Chemistry, Roskilde University, Denmark
Exp Cell Res 257:127-34. 2000..We provide direct evidence that the endogenous level of cyclin B1 modulates the sensitivity of MMR-deficient prostate cancer cells to alkylating agents...
- Interaction between ellagic acid and calf thymus DNA studied with flow linear dichroism UV-VIS spectroscopyP W Thulstrup
Department of Life Sciences and Chemistry, Roskilde University, Universitetsvej 1, Roskilde, DK 4000, Denmark
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 265:416-21. 1999..These results prove that the direct interaction between ellagic acid and DNA must be taken into account when evaluating the mechanism underlying the observed biological effects of this plant phenol...
- Identification of factors interacting with hMSH2 in the fetal liver utilizing the yeast two-hybrid system. In vivo interaction through the C-terminal domains of hEXO1 and hMSH2 and comparative expression analysisL J Rasmussen
Department of Life Sciences and Chemistry, Roskilde University, DK 4000, Roskilde, Denmark
Mutat Res 460:41-52. 2000..Northern blot analysis also revealed that hEXO1/HEX1 is highly expressed in several liver cancer cell lines as well as in colon and pancreas adenocarcinomas, but not in the corresponding non-neoplastic tissue...
- HNPCC mutations in the human DNA mismatch repair gene hMLH1 influence assembly of hMutLalpha and hMLH1-hEXO1 complexesA C Jäger
Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Rigshospitalet, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Oncogene 20:3590-5. 2001..The results indicate that mutations found in HNPCC gene carriers disrupt hMLH1-hEXO1 complex formation and hMutLalpha heterodimer assembly essential for MMR activity...