Affiliation: Arhus Universitetshospital
- [Hand hygiene among healthcare professionals--anno 2007]Sussie Laustsen
Arhus Universitetshospital, Skejby, Klinisk mikrobiologisk afdeling, Arhus N
Ugeskr Laeger 169:4169-71. 2007..It is important that healthcare professionals prevent the transmission of microorganisms by hand disinfection before and after patient-related procedures. Factors that influence adherence to hand disinfection are discussed...
- Effect of correctly using alcohol-based hand rub in a clinical settingSussie Laustsen
Department of Clinical Microbiology, Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby, Brendstrupgaardsvej, Aarhus, Denmark
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 29:954-6. 2008....
- Cohort study of adherence to correct hand antisepsis before and after performance of clinical proceduresSussie Laustsen
Department of Clinical Microbiology, Arhus University Hospital, Skejby, Denmark
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 30:172-8. 2009..To investigate the rate of adherence by hospital staff members to the correct use of alcohol-based hand rub before and after performance of clinical procedures...
- E-learning may improve adherence to alcohol-based hand rubbing: a cohort studySussie Laustsen
Department of Clinical Microbiology, Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby, DK 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark
Am J Infect Control 37:565-8. 2009..Since 2004, we have promoted alcohol-based hand rubbing (HR) with an e-learning program (ELP) among hospital staff. This study sought to determine whether an ELP improves adherence to correct HR...
- Amount of alcohol-based hand rub used and incidence of hospital-acquired bloodstream infection in a danish hospitalSussie Laustsen
Department of Clinical Microbiology, Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby, Denmark
Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 30:1012-4. 2009..The amount of hand rub used increased significantly, and the incidence of HCR-BSI remained stable. There was no significant association between the amount of hand rub used and the incidence of HCR-BSI...
- Predictors for not completing exercise-based rehabilitation following cardiac surgerySussie Laustsen
Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, Aarhus University Hospital in Skejby, Aarhus, Denmark
Scand Cardiovasc J 47:344-51. 2013..A substantial proportion of patients fail to complete ECR. The purpose of this study was to identify factors associated with patients not completing ECR...
- [Physicians' bacteria-contaminated hands are harmful for the patients]Sussie Laustsen
Ugeskr Laeger 167:2076. 2005