Affiliation: Aarhus University Hospital
- Parametric mapping of 5HT1A receptor sites in the human brain with the Hypotime method: theory and normal valuesMette Møller
Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark
J Nucl Med 50:1229-36. 2009..Here, we proposed a method of calculation (Hypotime) that specifically uses the washout rather than the accumulation of (11)C-WAY to determine binding potentials (BP(ND)), without the use of regression analysis...
- Serotonin 5HT1A receptor availability and pathological crying after strokeM Møller
Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience, Aarhus University, Denmark
Acta Neurol Scand 116:83-90. 2007..We claim that PC follows serotonin depletion that raises the binding potential (p(B)) of the 5-HT(1A) receptor antagonist [carbonyl-(11)C]WAY-100635, which is reversible by selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor (SSRI) treatment...
- Dynamic changes in corticospinal tracts after stroke detected by fibretrackingM Møller
Centre of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience, Aarhus University, Denmark
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 78:587-92. 2007....
- Remote ischemic perconditioning in thrombolysed stroke patients: randomized study of activating endogenous neuroprotection - design and MRI measurementsK D Hougaard
Department of Neurology, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience, Aarhus University Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
Int J Stroke 8:141-6. 2013..To clarify whether a similar benefit can be obtained in patients undergoing thrombolysis for acute stroke, we included patients from June 2009 to January 2011...
- Correlation between diffusion- and perfusion-weighted MRI and neurological deficit measured by the Scandinavian Stroke Scale and Barthel Index in hyperacute subcortical stroke (< or = 6 hours)L Røhl
Department of Neuroradiology, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
Cerebrovasc Dis 12:203-13. 2001....
- Theoretical model of intravascular paramagnetic tracers effect on tissue relaxationB F Kjølby
CFIN, Department of Neuroradiology, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
Magn Reson Med 56:187-97. 2006..Beyond the perfusion measurements, the results can be applied to quantitation of functional MRI and to vessel size imaging...
- It don't mean a thing... Keeping the rhythm during polyrhythmic tension, activates language areas (BA47)P Vuust
Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience, Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark
Neuroimage 31:832-41. 2006..We propose that BA47 is involved in general neuronal processing of temporal coherence subserving both language and music...
- Theory of susceptibility-induced transverse relaxation in the capillary network in the diffusion narrowing regimeA F Frøhlich
Department of Neuroradiology, Center for Functionally Integrative Neuroscience CFIN, Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark
Magn Reson Med 53:564-73. 2005..The results agree within their validity domain with previous Monte Carlo simulations...
- Magnetic resonance imaging criteria for thrombolysis in acute cerebral infarctN Hjort
Department of Neuroradiology, Center for Functionally Integrative Neuroscience, Arhus University Hospital, Nørrebrogade 44, 8000 Arhus C, Denmark
Stroke 36:388-97. 2005....
- [MR scanning in acute apoplexy]C Z Simonsen
Arhus Universitetshospital, Arhus Kommunehospital, neuroradiologisk afdeling P og neurologisk afdeling F
Ugeskr Laeger 163:2368-72. 2001..This article describes the new MR sequences used in the scanning of stroke patients. A scanning protocol is suggested and our preliminary experiences with acute MR scanning of stroke patients are presented. Pros and cons are discussed...
- Feasibility and logistics of MRI before thrombolytic treatmentC Sølling
Department of Neuroradiology, Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience, Aarhus University Hospital, Arhus C, Denmark
Acta Neurol Scand 120:143-9. 2009..The study analyzes feasibility and time-delays in Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) based thrombolysis and estimate the impact of MRI on individual tissue plasminogen activator (rtPA) treatment...
- FDOPA metabolism in the adult porcine brain: influence of tracer circulation time and VOI selection on estimates of striatal DOPA decarboxylationE H Danielsen
PET Center, Aarhus University Hospital, Norrebrogade 44, DK 8000, C, Aarhus, Denmark
J Neurosci Methods 111:157-68. 2001..M.) as total sequence length increased from 60 to 120 min circulation. The method of VOI selection had no significant effect on the striatum decarboxylation index of FDOPA calculated relative to the radioactivity in cerebellum (k(3)(S))...