H C Steinhausen
Affiliation: Aarhus University Hospital
- The heterogeneity of causes and courses of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderH C Steinhausen
Aalborg Psychiatric Hospital, Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark
Acta Psychiatr Scand 120:392-9. 2009..Despite a rather simple clinical definition, ADHD has many facets because of frequent co-morbid disorders and varying impact on psychosocial functioning. Thus, there is considerable heterogeneity in various domains...
- Substance use disorders in association with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, co-morbid mental disorders, and medication in a nationwide sampleHans Christoph Steinhausen
Research Unit for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Aalborg Psychiatric Hospital, Aalborg University Hospital, Denmark Clinical Psychology and Epidemiology, Institute of Psychology, University of Basel, Switzerland Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Zurich, Switzerland Electronic address
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 24:232-41. 2014..The association of substance use disorders (SUD) with attention-deficit disorder (ADHD), co-morbid mental disorders, and medication has only been studied in isolation and in rather small samples...
- The association between medication for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and cancerHans Christoph Steinhausen
Research Division for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Aalborg Psychiatric Hospital, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 23:208-13. 2013..We performed a rigorous test of the association between cancer and MPH and other drugs used for ADHD, based on data from nationwide Danish registers...
- A systematic review of the long-term outcome of early onset schizophreniaLars Clemmensen
Research Unit at Glostrup Center of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Ndr Ringvej 69, 2600, Glostrup, Denmark
BMC Psychiatry 12:150. 2012..The current review analyzes the long-term outcome and prognosis of early onset schizophrenia based on previously published studies in 1980...
- Eunethydis: a statement of the ethical principles governing the relationship between the European group for ADHD guidelines, and its members, with commercial for-profit organisationsJoseph A Sergeant
Clinical Neuropsychology, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 19:737-9. 2010....
- The outcome of bulimia nervosa: findings from one-quarter century of researchHans Christoph Steinhausen
Aalborg Psychiatric Hospital, Mølleparkvej 10, Aalborg, Denmark
Am J Psychiatry 166:1331-41. 2009..The present review addresses the outcome of bulimia nervosa, effect variables, and prognostic factors...