H C Steinhausen
Affiliation: Aarhus University Hospital
- The heterogeneity of causes and courses of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderH C Steinhausen
Aalborg Psychiatric Hospital, Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark
Acta Psychiatr Scand 120:392-9. 2009..Despite a rather simple clinical definition, ADHD has many facets because of frequent co-morbid disorders and varying impact on psychosocial functioning. Thus, there is considerable heterogeneity in various domains...
- The Association between Medication for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and CancerHans Christoph Steinhausen
1 Research Division for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Aalborg Psychiatric Hospital, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 23:208-13. 2013....
- A systematic review of the long-term outcome of early onset schizophreniaLars Clemmensen
Research Unit at Glostrup Center of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Ndr Ringvej 69, 2600, Glostrup, Denmark
BMC Psychiatry 12:150. 2012..The current review analyzes the long-term outcome and prognosis of early onset schizophrenia based on previously published studies in 1980...
- Eunethydis: a statement of the ethical principles governing the relationship between the European group for ADHD guidelines, and its members, with commercial for-profit organisationsJoseph A Sergeant
Clinical Neuropsychology, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 19:737-9. 2010....
- The outcome of bulimia nervosa: findings from one-quarter century of researchHans Christoph Steinhausen
Aalborg Psychiatric Hospital, Mølleparkvej 10, Aalborg, Denmark
Am J Psychiatry 166:1331-41. 2009..The present review addresses the outcome of bulimia nervosa, effect variables, and prognostic factors...