Steen F Pedersen
Affiliation: Aarhus University Hospital
- Imaging of carotid artery vessel wall edema using T2-weighted cardiovascular magnetic resonanceLars Ølgaard Bloch
Department of Cardiology, Aarhus University Hospital Skejby, Brendstrupgaardsvej 100, DK 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 16:22. 2014..We sought to investigate the ability of novel 3D techniques to detect edema induced in porcine carotid arteries by acute balloon injury compared to conventional 2D T2-weighted black-blood CMR...
- Determination of acute vascular injury and edema in porcine carotid arteries by T2 weighted cardiovascular magnetic resonanceSteen Fjord Pedersen
Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, Aarhus University Hospital Skejby, Brendstrupsgaardsvej 100, Aarhus N 8200, Denmark
Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 28:1717-24. 2012..T2-STIR CMR allowed carotid artery wall edema detection and may therefore be a useful non-invasive diagnostic tool for determination of inflammatory activity in the carotid artery wall...
- Assessment of intramyocardial hemorrhage by T1-weighted cardiovascular magnetic resonance in reperfused acute myocardial infarctionSteen Fjord Pedersen
Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery T, Aarhus University Hospital Skejby, Brendstrupsgaardsvej 100, Aarhus N DK 8200, Denmark
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 14:59. 2012..The results were compared to T2-weighthed short tau inversion recovery (T2-STIR), and T2*-weighted(T2*W) sequences...
- Determination of edema in porcine coronary arteries by T2 weighted cardiovascular magnetic resonanceSteen Fjord Pedersen
Dept of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery T, Aarhus University Hospital Skejby, Brendstrupsgaardsvej 100, DK 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 13:52. 2011..We also aimed to compare these results to those of conventional T2-weighted (T2W) imaging...
- CMR assessment of endothelial damage and angiogenesis in porcine coronary arteries using gadofosvesetSteen F Pedersen
Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery T, Aarhus University Hospital Skejby, Aarhus N, Denmark
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 13:10. 2011..We sought to examine whether contrast enhanced cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) using gadofosveset could show endothelial damage and neovessel formation in balloon injured porcine coronary arteries...
- High-resolution ex vivo magnetic resonance angiography: a feasibility study on biological and medical tissuesAnne S Rasmussen
MR Research Centre, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
BMC Physiol 10:3. 2010..To demonstrate the usefulness of this method, examples are provided from four different tissues and species: the human placenta, a rice field eel, a porcine heart and a turtle...