Jennifer L Lund
Affiliation: Aarhus University Hospital
- Determinants of adjuvant oxaliplatin receipt among older stage II and III colorectal cancer patientsJennifer L Lund
Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Cancer 119:2038-47. 2013..This study sought to identify patient/tumor, physician, hospital, and geographic factors associated with oxaliplatin use among older patients...
- Identifying specific chemotherapeutic agents in Medicare data: a validation studyJennifer L Lund
Department of Epidemiology, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Med Care 51:e27-34. 2013..Misclassification of chemotherapy could bias estimates of frequency and association, warranting an updated assessment...
- Thiazolidinedione use and ulcerative colitis-related flares: an exploratory analysis of administrative dataJennifer L Lund
Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina, Gillings School of Global Public Health, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 17:787-94. 2011..We examined the association between thiazolidinedione use and ulcerative colitis (UC)-related flares...
- Should cause of death from the death certificate be used to examine cancer-specific survival? A study of patients with distant stage diseaseJennifer L Lund
Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 27599 7435, USA
Cancer Invest 28:758-64. 2010..Our findings support the usefulness of site and cancer cause-specific causes of death reported on the death certificate for distant stage patients with a single cancer...
- Use of qualitative methods in published health services and management research: a 10-year reviewBryan J Weiner
Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7411, USA
Med Care Res Rev 68:3-33. 2011..Half of qualitative research articles provided little or no detail about key aspects the study's methods. Implications are discussed and recommendations are offered for promoting the publication of qualitative research...