Kim C Houlind
Affiliation: Aarhus University Hospital
- Graft patency after off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery is inferior even with identical heparinization protocols: results from the Danish On-pump Versus Off-pump Randomization Study (DOORS)Kim Houlind
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Skejby Hospital, Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark Institute of Regional Heath Services Research, University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark Electronic address
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 148:1812-1819.e2. 2014..To determine whether graft patency after on-pump and off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery is similar when performed using the same heparinization protocol...
- On-pump versus off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery in elderly patients: results from the Danish on-pump versus off-pump randomization studyKim Houlind
Department of Vascular Surgery, Kolding Hospital, Little Belt Hospital, Skovvangen 2 8, 6000 Kolding, Denmark
Circulation 125:2431-9. 2012..Off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting (OPCAB) has been suggested to reduce the number of perioperative complications, especially in elderly patients...
- [Coronary artery bypass surgery without the use of a heart-lunch machine]Kim C Houlind
Hjerte, lunge, karkirurgisk Afdeling T, Skejby Sygehus, Arhus Universitetshospital
Ugeskr Laeger 167:2037-41. 2005
- The impact of avoiding cardiopulmonary by-pass during coronary artery bypass surgery in elderly patients: the Danish On-pump Off-pump Randomisation Study (DOORS)Kim Houlind
Department of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, Aarhus University Hospital, Skejby, Denmark
Trials 10:47. 2009..It has been hypothesized that when coronary artery by-pass grafting is performed without the use of CPB, the rate of serious complications is reduced...
- [Thromboembolic complication following temporary discontinuance of anticoagulant therapy in a patient with mechanical heart valve]Thomas Decker Christensen
Arhus Universitetshospital, Skejby Sygehus, Hjerte, lunge, Karkirurgisk Afdeling T og Hjertemedicinsk Afdeling B, og Aarhus Universitet, Institut for Eksperimentel Klinisk Forskning
Ugeskr Laeger 165:2823-4. 2003..The patient had an embolism to the coronary arteries causing progressive heart failure, and the patient was subsequently heart transplanted...