- Review of studies evaluating psychotherapy in bulimia nervosa: the influence of research methodsLoa Clausen
Department of Psychology, Aarhus University, Denmark and Eating Disorder Centre, Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark
Scand J Psychol 45:247-52. 2004..The implications of these findings are discussed...
- Time course of symptom remission in eating disordersLoa Clausen
Department of Psychology, University of Aarhus, Riskov, Denmark
Int J Eat Disord 36:296-306. 2004..The study was carried out to test whether time to remission varies for different eating disorder symptoms...
- Time to remission for eating disorder patients: a 2(1/2)-year follow-up study of outcome and predictorsLoa Clausen
Eating Disorder Centre, Harald Selmersvej 66, 8240 Risskov, Denmark
Nord J Psychiatry 62:151-9. 2008..Despite the prognostic value of BMI for the total sample, predictor analysis implied more disorder diversity than homogeneity...
- Validating the eating disorder inventory (EDI-2) in two Danish samples: a comparison between female eating disorder patients and females from the general populationLoa Clausen
Eating Disorder Centre, University Hospital of Aarhus, Aarhus, Denmark
Eur Eat Disord Rev 17:462-7. 2009..Although differences across the eating disorder diagnostic groups were dubious, the EDI-2 is useful to screen for eating problems in the general population as well as to rate progress and outcome among eating disorder patients...
- [Treatment of patients with eating disorders in private institutions]Mette Waaddegaard
Ugeskr Laeger 170:3258. 2008