- Preventing prescription drug misuse: field test of the SmartRx Web programDiane K Deitz
ISA Associates, Alexandria, Virginia, USA
Subst Use Misuse 46:678-86. 2011..Findings suggest that multimedia Web-based programs can be a beneficial addition to substance misuse prevention services. The study's limitations are noted...
- Workplace health promotion and utilization of health services: follow-up data findingsDiane Deitz
ISA Associates, Inc, 201 N Union St, Suite 330, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 32:306-19. 2005....
- A web-based mental health program: reaching parents at workDiane K Deitz
ISA 201 North Union Street, Suite 330, Alexandria, VA, 22314, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 34:488-94. 2009..The purpose of the project was to test a web-based program providing working parents with the knowledge and skills necessary for prevention and early intervention of mental health problems in youth...
- Utilization and cost of behavioral health services: employee characteristics and workplace health promotionJames V Trudeau
ISA Associates, 201 N Union Street, Suite 330, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 29:61-74. 2002..Among employees utilizing behavioral health care adjusting for pre-intervention costs, participants had higher short-term post-intervention behavioral health care costs than nonparticipants...
- A Web-Based Program on Youth Mental Health for ParentsDiane Deitz; Fiscal Year: 2004..The program will be revised if necessary based on the results of field test prepared for marketing. ..
- A Web-Based Program to Prevent Prescription Drug AbuseDiane Deitz; Fiscal Year: 2006..During Phase I of the project, the prototype structure and content were developed and tested with focus groups of working women. In Phase II, the program will be expanded, field-tested, revised, and prepared for marketing. ..
- Web Program Promoting Collaborative Care for Youth ADHDDiane Deitz; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- A Web-Based Cardiovascular Health Intervention for the WorkplaceDiane Deitz; Fiscal Year: 2007..The effective development and test of this program could provide a mechanism for broad dissemination to workplaces and an ultimate decrease in cardiac-related morbidity and mortality. ..