- Effect of electroconvulsive therapy in repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation non-responder MDD patients: a preliminary study
P N Dannon
ECT TMS Unit, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer 52621, Israel
Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 4:265-8. 2001
..Whether this is a result of reduced responsiveness to ECT in rTMS-resistant patients or a consequence of small sample size requires further study...
- Psychoeducation in panic disorder patients: effect of a self-information booklet in a randomized, masked-rater study
P N Dannon
Psychiatric Division, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Depress Anxiety 16:71-6. 2002
..Although this effect fades away, the role of the SIB is overstressed in its ability to increase well being and compliance, and reduce anxiety and panic attacks...
- The efficacy of reboxetine in the treatment-refractory patients with panic disorder: an open label study
P N Dannon
Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Psychiatry Division, Tel Hashomer, affiliated with the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Hum Psychopharmacol 17:329-33. 2002
..This study aimed to investigate the efficacy of reboxetine in the treatment of patients with panic disorder who did not respond to SSRIs...
- Coadministration of melatonin and fluoxetine does not improve the 3-month outcome following ECT
Psychiatry Division Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
J ECT 17:124-8. 2001
..We conclude that the addition of melatonin to on-going fluoxetine treatment did not have a beneficial effect either on the 3-month outcome post-ECT or on the sleep reports of these patients...
- Alexithymia and suicidality in panic disorder
Anxiety Disorders Clinic, Psychiatric Department B, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Compr Psychiatry 42:477-81. 2001
..We suggest that AL may have a role in the causation of suicidal behavior in PD patients, although further studies should re-examine this issue with larger samples...
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation in patients with bipolar depression: a double blind, controlled study
O T Dolberg
Division of Psychiatry, Day Hospital, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan 52621, Israel
Bipolar Disord 4:94-5. 2002
- Response to ECT in major depression: are there differences between unipolar and bipolar depression?
Psychiatry Division and the ECT Institute, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Bipolar Disord 4:91-3. 2002
- ["Stealing madness"--kleptomania]
D M Polak
Psychiatry Department C, Sheba Medical Center Tel Hashomer, Israel
Harefuah 140:473-5, 567. 2001
..Some specific cases are presented in order to explain symptomatology...