Country: Czech Republic
- Proteinuria and hypertension in patients treated with inhibitors of the VEGF signalling pathway--incidence, mechanisms and managementP Tesarova
Department of Oncology, First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague and General University Hospital, Prague, Czech Republic
Folia Biol (Praha) 59:15-25. 2013..Hypertension caused by anti-VEGF therapy can be effectively treated; progression of proteinuria and/or renal dysfunction may require tapering, or even withdrawal of anti-VEGF treatment...
- [Soluble adhesion molecules in female patients with breast carcinoma]P Tesarova
I interní klinika 1 LF UK a VFN, Praha
Cas Lek Cesk 142:292-9. 2003..We wanted to find out if these parameters differ between various stages of breast cancer and if their levels are influenced by the therapy...
- [Acute phase proteins in female patients with breast carcinoma]P Tesarova
Onkologická, Klinika, 1 lékarské fakulty Univerzity Karlovy a Vseobecné fakultní nemocnice, U nemocnice 2, 128 08 Praha 2, Czech Republic
Sb Lek 104:121-32. 2003....
- Carbonyl and oxidative stress in patients with breast cancer--is there a relation to the stage of the disease?P Tesarova
Department of Oncology, 1st School of Medicine and General Faculty Hospital, Prague, Czech Republic
Neoplasma 54:219-24. 2007..As the clinical significance of these observations is currently uncertain further studies are clearly warranted, especially with respect to their potential therapeutic implications...
- Receptor for advanced glycation end products (RAGE)--soluble form (sRAGE) and gene polymorphisms in patients with breast cancerPetra Tesarova
Department of Oncology, 1st School of Medicine, Charles University and General University Hospital, Prague, Czech Republic
Cancer Invest 25:720-5. 2007..Patients with better outcome (low grade and positive estrogen receptors) have higher sRAGE levels. Progression of the disease, may, however, increase sRAGE levels, possibly as a compensatory mechanism to counteract further progression...
- Glyoxalase I Glu111Ala polymorphism in patients with breast cancerAlexandra Germanova
Institute of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Diagnostics, First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University and General University Hospital, Prague, Czech Republic
Cancer Invest 27:655-60. 2009..05). The presence of the C allele could represent a negative prognostic factor; however, further studies are needed to confirm this hypothesis...