- [Metaplastic spindle-cell (fibromatosis-like) carcinoma of the breast--report of 4 cases]
Oddĕlení patologie FN Na Bulovce, Praha
Cesk Patol 38:164-8. 2002
..Differential diagnosis of this unusual variant of metaplastic breast carcinoma is discussed together with related therapeutic issues...
- [Angiotropic lymphoma (intravascular lymphomatosis)--2 case reports]
Odd patologie, FN Na Bulovce, Praha
Cesk Patol 39:21-5. 2003
..The clinical differential diagnosis algorithm did not involve this rare etiology in these particular uncommon neurologic cases and even brain biopsy performed in both women did not recognize the substantiality of the disease...
- [Dedifferentiated chondrosarcoma of bone--report of 5 cases and literature review with emphasis on histogenesis]
Oddĕlení patologie a Ortopedická klinika, FN Na Bulovce, Praha
Cesk Patol 39:59-63. 2003
..At present, there is a generally accepted idea of common origin of both portions from a primitive stem cell. Therefore, this peculiar tumors should not be viewed merely as dedifferentiated conventional chondrosarcomas...
- [Oncocytoma of the kidney--morphologic variation in 102 cases]
Cesk Patol 37:51-6. 2001
..These tumors with granular cytoplasm include conventional renal cell carcinomas, chromophobe cell carcinomas, and rare examples of papillary renal carcinomas...
- CD10+ stromal cells in fibroadenomas and phyllodes tumors of the breast
Virchows Arch 448:871-2. 2006
- [Intraductal papillary proliferation of brest. Actual review and clinicopathological corelation]
Bioptická laborator, s r o, Plzen
Ceska Gynekol 71:61-5. 2006
..Complex summary addressing current view of the intraductal papillary lesions of breast, especially focused on morphology, exact terminology and clinicopathological aspects of effective therapy...
- [Metastasing and relapsing "low grade" adenosquamous metaplastic breast cancer--is there a really indolent lesion? A description of three cases and review of literature]
Bioptická laboratof s r o, Plzen
Ceska Gynekol 70:211-6. 2005
..Due to the aggressive course in two cases, the review of the literature does not concentrate on morphology and differential diagnosis only, but discuss overall biology of this lesion too...
- [Acinic cell-like differentiation in invasive ductal carcinoma and in ductal hyperplasia of the breast--report of two cases]
Bioptická laborator s r o, Plzen
Cesk Patol 41:29-33. 2005
..Reviewing literature and comparing our unique finding of unusual salivary-type differentiation in conventional ductal hyperplasia of the breast, biologic implications are considered...
- [Cystic hypersecretory carcinoma: rare and potentially aggressive variant of intraductal carcinoma of the breast. Report of five cases]
Siklův patologicko anatomický ustav LF UK, Plzen
Ceska Gynekol 70:73-8. 2005
..To describe a poorly recognized histological and immunohistochemical features of cystic hypersecretory carcinoma of breast, including the overexpression of HER-2/neu protein and androgen receptors...
- Cystic hypersecretory carcinoma: rare and poorly recognized variant of intraductal carcinoma of the breast. Report of five cases
Department of Pathology, Medical Faculty, Charles University, Plzen, Czech Republic
Histopathology 46:43-9. 2005
..To report five cases of a rare variant of intraductal carcinoma of the breast, so-called cystic hypersecretory carcinoma. The clinical and pathological characteristics of the lesion are described, along with a review of the literature...
- [Matrix-producing breast carcinoma with myoepithelial differentiation--description of 11 cases and review of literature aimed at histogenesis and differential diagnosis]
, s.r.o, Plzen
Ceska Gynekol 69:229-36. 2004
..Spectrum of differential diagnosis, namely benign mixed tumor, phylloid tumor, primary breast sarcoma and colloid carcinoma warrant clear knowledge about this unique entity...
- [Myoepithelial carcinoma in adenomyoepithelioma of the breast (malignant adenomyoepithelioma)--case report]
Cesk Patol 38:46-50. 2002
..Extensive literature overview and terminology consideration is presented. The paper discusses biologic consequences of this rare breast lesion and its close resemblance to almost identical lesions in the salivary glands and skin adnexa...
- [Metastases in peripheral lymph nodes as the first sign of anaplastic skeletal plasmacytoma--2 case reports]
Cesk Patol 37:168-71. 2001
..Immunohistochemistry and clinical records are very helpful in making a final diagnosis...
- Small cell variant of renal oncocytoma--a rare and misleading type of benign renal tumor
Department of Pathology, Medical Faculty Hospital, Pilsen, Czech Republic
Int J Surg Pathol 9:215-22. 2001
..We summarize all morphologic, immunohistochemical, and ultrastructural features of this unusual oncocytoma variant with regard to its differential diagnosis. Int J Surg Pathol 9(3):215-222, 2001..
- [Basal-like carcinoma of the breast--the actual review and clinico-pathological corelations]
Lekárska Fakulta UK, Plzen, Bioptická laborator
Ceska Gynekol 72:351-4. 2007
..Comprehensive review of current topic called basal-like carcinoma of the breast, focused on morphology, molecular biology and clinico-pathological aspects concerning biology, prognosis and rational therapy...