Affiliation: Institute of Molecular Genetics
Country: Czech Republic
- Abe K, Yamamoto R, Franke V, Cao M, Suzuki Y, Suzuki M, et al. The first murine zygotic transcription is promiscuous and uncoupled from splicing and 3' processing. EMBO J. 2015;34:1523-37 pubmed publisher..The results also suggest that the first zygotic transcription itself is an active component of chromatin remodeling in 1-cell embryos. ..
- Svoboda P, Flemr M. The role of miRNAs and endogenous siRNAs in maternal-to-zygotic reprogramming and the establishment of pluripotency. EMBO Rep. 2010;11:590-7 pubmed publisher....
- Svobodova E, Kubikova J, Svoboda P. Production of small RNAs by mammalian Dicer. Pflugers Arch. 2016;468:1089-102 pubmed publisher..Its functionality differs between mammals and invertebrates: the mammalian Dicer is well adapted to produce miRNAs while its ability to support RNAi is limited. ..
- Svoboda P, Fulka H, Malik R. Clearance of Parental Products. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2017;953:489-535 pubmed....
- Svoboda P. Cloning and sequencing an inverted repeat. Cold Spring Harb Protoc. 2009;2009:pdb.ip64 pubmed publisher..Although we have successfully sequenced IRs using both strategies, we suggest using the latter to sequence transgenic constructs. ..
- Svoboda P. Cloning a transgene for transgenic RNAi in mouse oocytes. Cold Spring Harb Protoc. 2009;2009:pdb.prot5134 pubmed publisher..Subsequently, the IR is cloned, inserted into the transgenic cassette, and characterized by sequencing. Finally, the transgene is released from the cassette, purified, and provided to the transgenic facility. ..
- Flemr M, Moravec M, Libova V, Sedlacek R, Svoboda P. Lin28a is dormant, functional, and dispensable during mouse oocyte-to-embryo transition. Biol Reprod. 2014;90:131 pubmed publisher..Our data imply dual repression of Let-7 during OET in the mouse model, the selective suppression of Let-7 biogenesis by Lin28 homologs superimposed on previously reported global suppression of miRNA activity. ..
- Svoboda P. Long and small noncoding RNAs during oocyte-to-embryo transition in mammals. Biochem Soc Trans. 2017;45:1117-1124 pubmed publisher..Since some lncRNAs serve as precursors for small noncoding regulatory RNAs in RNA silencing pathways, both types of noncoding RNA are reviewed together. ..
- ..This review will discuss selected aspects of mammalian ZGA, highlighting shared features and evolved differences observed in commonly investigated mammals and non-mammalian model animals...