Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Institute for Clinical and Experimental Medicine
Country: Czech Republic
- Cervenka L, Vaneckova I, Husková Z, Vanourková Z, Erbanova M, Thumová M, et al. Pivotal role of angiotensin II receptor subtype 1A in the development of two-kidney, one-clip hypertension: study in angiotensin II receptor subtype 1A knockout mice. J Hypertens. 2008;26:1379-89 pubmed publisher..Finally, enhanced nitric oxide synthase activity plays a protective role by counteracting the vasoconstrictor influences of angiotensin II in 2K1C hypertensive mice. ..
- ÄŒervenka L, BÃbovÃ¡ J, HuskovÃ¡ Z, VaÅˆourkovÃ¡ Z, Kramer H, Herget J, et al. Combined suppression of the intrarenal and circulating vasoconstrictor renin-ACE-ANG II axis and augmentation of the vasodilator ACE2-ANG 1-7-Mas axis attenuates the systemic hypertension in Ren-2 transgenic rats exposed to chronic hypoxia. Physiol Res. 2015;64:11-24 pubmed
- Hampl V, Herget J, BÃbovÃ¡ J, BaÅˆasovÃ¡ A, HuskovÃ¡ Z, VaÅˆourkovÃ¡ Z, et al. Intrapulmonary activation of the angiotensin-converting enzyme type 2/angiotensin 1-7/G-protein-coupled Mas receptor axis attenuates pulmonary hypertension in Ren-2 transgenic rats exposed to chronic hypoxia. Physiol Res. 2015;64:25-38 pubmed
- SporkovÃ¡ A, ÄŒertÃkovÃ¡ ChÃ¡bovÃ¡ V, DoleÅ¾elovÃ¡ Å, JÃchovÃ¡ Å, Kopkan L, VaÅˆourkovÃ¡ Z, et al. Fenofibrate Attenuates Hypertension in Goldblatt Hypertensive Rats: Role of 20-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid in the Nonclipped Kidney. Am J Med Sci. 2017;353:568-579 pubmed publisher..Therefore, fenofibrate treatment effectively attenuated hypertension, probably via stimulation of 20-HETE formation in the nonclipped kidney. ..
- Pokorny M, Mrázová I, Maly J, Pirk J, Netuka I, Vanourková Z, et al. Effects of increased myocardial tissue concentration of myristic, palmitic and palmitoleic acids on the course of cardiac atrophy of the failing heart unloaded by heterotopic transplantation. Physiol Res. 2018;67:13-30 pubmed..We conclude that increasing heart tissue concentrations of the fatty acids allegedly involved in heart growth does not attenuate the unloading-induced cardiac atrophy. ..