Affiliation: Charles University
Country: Czech Republic
- [Myocardial revascularization via a median sternotomy without cardiopulmonary bypass in 250 patients--midterm results and study of graft patency]M Semrad
II chirurgická klinika kardiovaskulární chirurgie VFN a 1 LF UK, Praha
Rozhl Chir 81:172-7. 2002..To evaluate mid-term results and one-year graft patency of less invasive coronary artery bypass grafting through a median sternotomy...
- [Video-assisted myocardial revascularization and left-sided minithoracotomy using the Symmetry automatic connector]M Semrad
II chirurgická klinika kardiovaskulární chirurgie 1 LF UK a VFN, Praha
Rozhl Chir 81:392-7. 2002..Jude Medical ATG, Inc., St. Paul, MN) in patients indicated for re-operation of bypasses of the coronary arteries or with pathological conditions of the sternum and for the cosmetic effect of submammary incisions in women...
- Off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting. The 1st Medical Faculty of Charles University studyM Semrad
Dept of Cardiovasc Surg, Charles University Teaching Hospital, 1st Medical Faculty, U nemocnice 2, 12800, Prague 2, Czech Republic
Sb Lek 103:297-304. 2002..To explore the surgical technique, anaesthesiological management, immediate and mid-term results, graft patency and effectiveness of less invasive coronary artery bypass grafting through a median sternotomy...
- Port access video-assisted proximal anastomosis with the symmetry aortic connector in MIDCABG procedureMichal Semrad
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Charles University Teaching Hospital, 1st Medical Faculty, Prague, Czech Republic
Ann Thorac Surg 76:919-21. 2003..Port access use of mechanical anastomotic devices may increase the indications for minimally invasive coronary artery surgery...
- Video-assisted multivessel revascularization through a left anterior small thoracotomy approach with the Symmetry Aortic Connector SystemMichal Semrad
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery and Internal Department, Charles University Teaching Hospital, First Medical Faculty, Prague, Czech Republic
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 125:129-34. 2003....
- Postoperative outcome in awake, on-pump, cardiac surgery patientsMichal Porizka
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, General Teaching Hospital, First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, U nemocnice 2, Prague 2, 128 08, Czech Republic
J Anesth 25:500-8. 2011..The aim of our study was to investigate data of early and late postoperative outcome results of awake TEA patients undergoing cardiac surgery with comparison to patients under combined and general anesthesia (GA)...
- Standard blood flow rates of cardiopulmonary bypass are adequate in awake on-pump cardiac surgeryMichal Porizka
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, General Teaching Hospital, First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 39:442-50. 2011..The aim of our study was to investigate if standard blood flow rates are adequate in awake cardiac surgery...
- Comparison of three protocols for tight glycemic control in cardiac surgery patientsJan Blaha
Department of Anaesthesia, Resuscitation and Intensive Medicine, Charles University in Prague, 1st Faculty of Medicine and General University Hospital, Prague, Czech Republic
Diabetes Care 32:757-61. 2009....
- Veno-arterial ECMO in severe acute right ventricular failure with pulmonary obstructive hemodynamic patternJan Belohlavek
2nd Department of Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Angiology, General Teaching Hospital, 1st Medical School, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
J Invasive Cardiol 22:365-9. 2010..This aggressive management approach requires further clinical evaluation in order to establish its definite role in critical RV failure...