Affiliation: Charles University
Country: Czech Republic
- Safety and immunogenicity of an investigational vaccine containing two common pneumococcal proteins in toddlers: A phase II randomized clinical trialRoman Prymula
University Hospital, Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic Electronic address
Vaccine 32:3025-34. 2014..This study assessed the safety, reactogenicity and immunogenicity of four formulations containing pneumococcal proteins pneumolysin toxoid (dPly) and histidine triad protein (PhtD) in toddlers...
- Immunological memory and nasopharyngeal carriage in 4-year-old children previously primed and boosted with 10-valent pneumococcal non-typeable Haemophilus influenzae protein D conjugate vaccine (PHiD-CV) with or without concomitant prophylactic paracetamoRoman Prymula
University Hospital, Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
Vaccine 31:2080-8. 2013..This study further evaluated the effect of PP on antibody persistence, immunological memory and nasopharyngeal carriage (NPC)...
- Paediatric pneumococcal disease in Central EuropeR Prymula
Faculty of Military Health Sciences, University of Defence, Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 30:1311-20. 2011..Standardised, active surveillance systems are required for the accurate evaluation of the pneumococcal disease burden in the region. Only then can the need for vaccination be addressed...
- Comparison of Streptococcus pneumoniae serotypes causing acute otitis media & invasive disease in young children in the Czech RepublicR Prymula
Purkyne Military Medical Academy, Hradec Kralove, Prague, Czech Republic
Indian J Med Res 119:168-70. 2004....
- The seroprevalence of the "total" anti-HAV antibody in the Czech UNPRO Forces (1991-1995)J Beran
Purkyne Military Medical Academy, Dept of Epidemiology, Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
Acta Medica (Hradec Kralove) 39:35-9. 1996..4%-99.0%) in the age cohorts. The results show relatively low seroprevalence of the anti-HAV antibody in all the age cohorts and necessity to vaccinate the Czech UNPROFOR or IFOR units by Havrix before their departure to conflict area...